Red Onion State Prison remains on lockdown following stabbing

There are 4 comments on the TriCities.com story from Apr 26, 2012, titled Red Onion State Prison remains on lockdown following stabbing. In it, TriCities.com reports that:

A maximum-security prison remained on lockdown Wednesday, a day after one of the correctional officers was stabbed by an inmate, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.com.

Devil Falcon

Washington, DC

#1 May 4, 2012
See? That's what occurs when officers abuse their power and treat inmates like animals...they behave like animals. As a correctios officer, myself, I treat all offenders with respect and I get respect in return. There are times offenders do push the envelope with me and I'd love to issue some "wall-to-wall" counseling, but I realize that in uniform, I'm expected to behave in a professional manner. I understand that we have supermax prisons for a reason, however, this country prides itself on humane treatment of prisoners and they disgrace the Department of Corrections as well as this great country. If you don't have the patience to deal with those knuckleheads, then you should find another profession.
WHAT

Nashville, TN

#2 May 5, 2012
Devil Falcon wrote:
See? That's what occurs when officers abuse their power and treat inmates like animals...they behave like animals. As a correctios officer, myself, I treat all offenders with respect and I get respect in return. There are times offenders do push the envelope with me and I'd love to issue some "wall-to-wall" counseling, but I realize that in uniform, I'm expected to behave in a professional manner. I understand that we have supermax prisons for a reason, however, this country prides itself on humane treatment of prisoners and they disgrace the Department of Corrections as well as this great country. If you don't have the patience to deal with those knuckleheads, then you should find another profession.
AND THIS SHOWS US HOW STUPID YOU ARE FOR GETTING ON THIS SITE SINCE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS TOLD TO STAY OFF THIS SITE SO NOW DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER STUPID COMMENT? YOUR FIRED SEE YOU ON YOUR SHIFT .PS WE TRACKED YOU.
Justice

Charlottesville, VA

#3 May 25, 2012
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>AND THIS SHOWS US HOW STUPID YOU ARE FOR GETTING ON THIS SITE SINCE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS TOLD TO STAY OFF THIS SITE SO NOW DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER STUPID COMMENT? YOUR FIRED SEE YOU ON YOUR SHIFT .PS WE TRACKED YOU.
You have not tracked nothing!!! Go to your Daddy Mathena and bow down like a good BOY. This is to all you YELLOW BELLY COWARDS. Prove another point, if your not a sicko CO and speak your mind about the truth, than your FIRED. Track me YELLOW BELLY.
Member of MCPD

Washington, DC

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Devil Falcon wrote:
Our department here at the Germantown precinct will bet that Lee Boyd Malvo stabbed one of the guards and tried to break out of prison and tried to call some hoodlum to come by and pick him up so he can escape or he tried to kill all the prison staff so he can wage mayhem on all law enforcement or Malvo is upset because Muhammad sexually molested him and called Malvo his "son" or "momma's boy" so he got angry and hacked one of the staff at the prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Onion State Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Huguely Transferred to Augusta Co. Prison May 9 Civil Rights Acti... 1
loose guards (Feb '14) Aug '14 Cells 2
Adultry (Sep '12) Feb '14 See It All 5
News Virginia man indicted on murder charge in 2008 ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 just a person 1
Staff (Aug '12) Jun '13 Lala 2
Lee Boyd Malvo Misses His Daddy, Muhammad. Malv... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Member of MCPD 1
A Message For Lee Boyd Malvo (Apr '09) Sep '12 Donna B 5
More from around the web