Pendleton Correctional Facility Overcrowding

Posted in the Pendleton Correctional Facility Forum

L Will

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Has anyone read an article in any Indianapolis or Pendleton news paper talking in reference to Pendleton overcrowding? If so can you send me the link. Thks!
retired pendlton CO

Avon, IN

#2 Oct 2, 2012
The pendleton correctional facility is not overcrowded it s under staffed!!.
Concerned Sibling

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 15, 2013
If the Prison is over crowded, then they need to look at the sentencing these Prisoners were sentenced to and what crime they commited. My brother is setting in a Level IV Prison and his crime is minor compared to all of the other Prisoners. Can he be released 1st? Can he be transferred to a Level II Prison.......something that fits his crime and sentencing better. Remove him and replace him with a person that's sentenced to life.

Sincerely,

A concerned Sibling

Since: Jan 11

Ingalls, IN

#4 Dec 12, 2013
The prison isn't overcrowded.

Since: Feb 14

Winter Haven, FL

#5 Feb 25, 2014
Concerned Sibling wrote:
If the Prison is over crowded, then they need to look at the sentencing these Prisoners were sentenced to and what crime they commited. My brother is setting in a Level IV Prison and his crime is minor compared to all of the other Prisoners. Can he be released 1st? Can he be transferred to a Level II Prison.......something that fits his crime and sentencing better. Remove him and replace him with a person that's sentenced to life.
Sincerely,
A concerned Sibling
I feel what you are saying, I also have a sibling in on false allegations, there has to be a more humane way to keep it simple!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pendleton Correctional Facility Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Ind. prisons using dogs to detect cell phones (Jan '14) Jul '14 billy 2
Furthermore ... (Mar '14) May '14 Captain 3
Prison agency: Care of mentally ill inmates better (Feb '14) Feb '14 ladyzen11 1
Inmates (Dec '09) Feb '14 ladyzen11 25
Health care in prison?? (Feb '14) Feb '14 ladyzen11 1
Should inmates be allowed to have cell phones? (Feb '09) Dec '13 Hoosier_Vet 56
Riot in the prison yesturday? (Aug '13) Nov '13 Bob 2

Pendleton Correctional Facility People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE