Ore. killer dies at 49 on death row

Ore. killer dies at 49 on death row

There are 8 comments on the WWTC-AM Eagan story from Dec 24, 2009, titled Ore. killer dies at 49 on death row. In it, WWTC-AM Eagan reports that:

A death row inmate who killed four Oregon women in the early 1990s has died of natural causes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWTC-AM Eagan.

Dont kill in my name

AOL

#1 Dec 25, 2009
Good Lord now I've seen everything! The morons at this AM radio station post a story about this guy, Cesar Barone in Oregon, and they post a picture of Troy Davis in Georgia with it! What a bunch of screw-ups!!
just me

United States

#2 May 11, 2010
Dont kill in my name wrote:
Good Lord now I've seen everything! The morons at this AM radio station post a story about this guy, Cesar Barone in Oregon, and they post a picture of Troy Davis in Georgia with it! What a bunch of screw-ups!!
Hi I am sending you this note and hope the trolls don't follow. The site I asked you to go to was Prison Talk Online and then pick Family Support. This is a site that deals with family issues and support. There is a site with petitions to sign that might interest you with some and also a site on Capital Punishment which I know is of interest to you. You can read the stories from friends and family which I think you might find interesting. It is a site that does not allow rudeness. As someone wanting to learn more and to help where possible you should be able to post. I hope you will add an introduction in the federal introduction area. I will get back to you later on that. I have a reason for asking you to post. If the trolls follow they will only find it boring as they will not be able to keep posting with rudeness.

Frankly, I would like to talk more to you, but I cannot take the hate that I find on the death penalty site. I never knew people could hate as much as I find on that site. It just seems to reach out and grab you. As I have said before, I think they need to simmer in their own hate for awhile. Don't repond to this post. I will get back with you.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 May 12, 2010
Good to see you have changed names, again!

Location hidden

#5 May 12, 2010
For those people who want to read about Bbarone and how sweet he was, this is a very good article about his last day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009...

BTW the picture of Troy Davis was one of the "automatic" ones that appear on many anti-death penalty sites and next to death penalty articles. Going back and looking at the cached article, there was NO PICTURE WITH IT! Anyone with a brain could figure out that the article was from a station in an anti-death penalty state.
Nautilus1

Boynton Beach, FL

#6 May 13, 2010
Bill----- wrote:
For those people who want to read about Bbarone and how sweet he was, this is a very good article about his last day.
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009...
BTW the picture of Troy Davis was one of the "automatic" ones that appear on many anti-death penalty sites and next to death penalty articles. Going back and looking at the cached article, there was NO PICTURE WITH IT! Anyone with a brain could figure out that the article was from a station in an anti-death penalty state.
Thankfully that is one murderer the Scarecrow can take off her Christmas list.

Location hidden

#7 May 13, 2010
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi I am sending you this note and hope the trolls don't follow. The site I asked you to go to was Prison Talk Online and then pick Family Support. This is a site that deals with family issues and support. There is a site with petitions to sign that might interest you with some and also a site on Capital Punishment which I know is of interest to you. You can read the stories from friends and family which I think you might find interesting. It is a site that does not allow rudeness. As someone wanting to learn more and to help where possible you should be able to post. I hope you will add an introduction in the federal introduction area. I will get back to you later on that. I have a reason for asking you to post. If the trolls follow they will only find it boring as they will not be able to keep posting with rudeness.
Frankly, I would like to talk more to you, but I cannot take the hate that I find on the death penalty site. I never knew people could hate as much as I find on that site. It just seems to reach out and grab you. As I have said before, I think they need to simmer in their own hate for awhile. Don't repond to this post. I will get back with you.
FYI I don't hate anyone. I do have an intense dislike for stupid people. You, you two are included in that very small number of maybe a dozen. BTW none are on death row any more. The last one was executed 1988/11/03, Donaald Gene Franklin. HE DID NOT GET WHAT HE DESERVED. well I am sure he is getting it now.
these are people

Fort Worth, TX

#8 May 13, 2010
Well, Don't, there are some things you just can not get away from such as death, taxes--and well, add a few people to that.

I asked you not to respond as I did not want to call the troll's attention. However, I see that is impossible, so if you see this message go ahead and respond.

Location hidden

#9 May 14, 2010
these are people wrote:
Well, Don't, there are some things you just can not get away from such as death, taxes--and well, add a few people to that.
I asked you not to respond as I did not want to call the troll's attention. However, I see that is impossible, so if you see this message go ahead and respond.
No stupid I am not following you around as you follow me. I go thru almost every one of the threads once a day in order to learn something unlike you. You really are pathetic.

On top of that if I was following you around, how would I have known it was you since you changed names again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oregon State Penitentiary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Convicted murderer, Zweigart, dies in prison - ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 darlene howard 1
News Measure 11 reform faces uphill fight in Oregon ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Cat Funk 1
News Kitzhaber: state Supreme Court loss won't make ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 InJusticeDone 1
News Oregon Corrections Enterprises needs changes to... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Cat 1
News Bill makes OSH patient assaults felonies (Feb '13) Feb '13 Dez 1
News Brush with tragedy spurs author (Aug '11) Feb '13 Tony Olson 4
News Oregon taxpayers will spend $1.3 billion on pri... (Jul '11) Jul '12 candace 2
More from around the web