Bigvai Volcy Convicted

Bigvai Volcy Convicted

There are 30 comments on the The Alternative Press story from Jul 30, 2009, titled Bigvai Volcy Convicted. In it, The Alternative Press reports that:

Bigvai Volcy, age 32, was found guilty by an Essex County Jury of first degree aggravated sexual assault, second degree sexual assault by contact and second degree endangering the welfare of a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Alternative Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
American nightmare

East Orange, NJ

#1 Jul 31, 2009
For us illegal immigrant we never heard about the american nightmare. Bigval is innocent and was set up by the system and those who are looking and enjoying sending innocent people to jail. Maybe their promotion is based on that...if you never believe that there are innocent people perishing in jailin the american system now it's time and we will fight until our last breath to get him free and vendicated.

Since: Jun 08

Richmond,Virginia

#2 Aug 3, 2009
American nightmare wrote:
For us illegal immigrant we never heard about the american nightmare. Bigval is innocent and was set up by the system and those who are looking and enjoying sending innocent people to jail. Maybe their promotion is based on that...if you never believe that there are innocent people perishing in jailin the american system now it's time and we will fight until our last breath to get him free and vendicated.
You guys always dropping things on the system you know Bigvai or whatever he's name is is guilty he did it to more than one child. How can you imagine a grown 22 years old having sex with a 10 yrs old child he's sick like he's father.And they suppose to be role model I thought he's dad is a preacher that what happened when your parents do wrong your kids will pay for it generation after generation..........
Adelmonde Joseph

West Bloomfield, MI

#3 Aug 9, 2009
American nightmare wrote:
For us illegal immigrant we never heard about the american nightmare. Bigval is innocent and was set up by the system and those who are looking and enjoying sending innocent people to jail. Maybe their promotion is based on that...if you never believe that there are innocent people perishing in jailin the american system now it's time and we will fight until our last breath to get him free and vendicated.
It's very easy to bash and blame it on the government, but you must understand after many years of investigations, the prosecutors are not just being stupid by pressing charges on a man unless he is guilty of something.

You must know the facts before you run your wild mouth on stuff like that. I understand your frustration, your passion and anger over another young Black man going to jail. But, my friend, you must see the other side of what he has done to more than 1, 2, or 3 girls; the latest was not even 5 years old: Charges are still pending on him.
The man was supposed to be a great cousin, uncle or brother to those kids, and he failed his parents, friends and believers by hurting them so bad that even the girls' father was not let in the court house because the details were too much to handle. That's what the judge believed! Tell me who's the innocent that the FBI and ICE would follow for all that time; would they also waste our taxes to follow a guy who has maybe just touched some girls? Please, please, know the facts before you run your wildest thoughts.

The girls' father never knew what was going on because no body told him until the last minute. I was in the court house to support him and to be on the side of the other family members. As a woman, after I heard and listened to all the charges and the girls testimonies, I quickly left the building and to just sit and cry a hell. because if they were my daughters, now you can run your imagination on what I would have done:

He was charged for what he did, not for what he did not do. The kids and those who pressed charges had nothing against him. he is a cool good person, and we all know that. But sometimes the devil is just inside and sleeping until it's time to commit the most disgusting acts. I will pray for parents, and I hope he stir away from that child molesters' behaviors.
We need to pray for that family; the girls' father, a great man, and a lover of his relatives. He has consummated his life into the medical field for years, and almost licensed surgeon, and he is a human being and suffering because of all those events. The other lady who is also Haitian, did not come to court, but her testimony about her young daughter was also part of the whole. Maybe he is guilty in your eyes, and I understand that, but for the system who investigated them for years, he was found guilty on all those counts.

God have mercy on him!
Lyline

Grandville, MI

#4 Aug 10, 2009
Wow this is very hard to take in. First of all I know Bigvai for a long time since we were in Haiti and also know the Family very well, at first when this case strated the reports that were made was very untrue I didn't get a chance to go to Court to really know the story but I read it all and also not one time I heard any other children name mentionned I thought it was just those 2 cousins, Adelmonde Joseph you have to be really close to the family also to know all that. I just know the vava that I know would never do such thing the devil really had to get to him that's all I can really say for now.
Solange Alcindor

West Bloomfield, MI

#5 Aug 10, 2009
Lyline wrote:
Wow this is very hard to take in. First of all I know Bigvai for a long time since we were in Haiti and also know the Family very well, at first when this case strated the reports that were made was very untrue I didn't get a chance to go to Court to really know the story but I read it all and also not one time I heard any other children name mentionned I thought it was just those 2 cousins, Adelmonde Joseph you have to be really close to the family also to know all that. I just know the vava that I know would never do such thing the devil really had to get to him that's all I can really say for now.
I see your point as well and for me too it has been hard to swallow. But the facts remained the facts also. Many of them are founded and remained true to these days. I know the family and the girls father who was my teacher at Paul six college, him and his best pal, the dark skin one starts with letter G. They were the best the school had as professors. The girls, I saw them many times in Haiti and a few times here in NJ.
As for Vava, I knew him too, but I knew his older brother better. many of you may not know the details, but they are out there and they are disturbing. I just feel ashamed for him. Period. Different versions in NJ and different version in NY and in haiti. They try to blame the girls father also. That is wrong. He almost went to jail also. They said he was aware of what was happening and try to hide for his cousin vava. I know for sure another man was about to get vava for another kid, by what a source told me. I used to live behind the Church of Mont carmel, and I know some good stuff about his dad's past that may hunt them for life. Like the other poster said, it must be the devil. But most of NJ know that he did it all, and that's a shame.\
His mother and his sister are such good people too. I saw them going to church many times when I am on my way to work. They are some decent folks. But one bad seed can make it bad for them all. The reports did not start as untrue because the little sister was the first to report it when she was at a juvenile center. That was said to me by the girl's classmate, and all started to fall apart from there.The older sister was contacted and also reported the same acts. She refused to say something because she said that vava said he would kill their father if they speak. Therefore, the girls father who's name sounds like vava's also, knew nothing until after vava was arrested. I got that part from a close friend of the family to say my brother's ex girl friend. This is so much stuff that it will take years to heal all those touched by this mess. In orange, if you see people talking they are just feeling sorry for those kids and not for him.
American nightmare

East Orange, NJ

#6 Aug 11, 2009
I am happy to see everybody in here seem to know all the facts like they are God and knows everything. Specially Caramel, Mr Joseph and Solange.Today might be Bigval turn to go through what he is going through innocent or guilty. Who knows what tomorrow hold for you or your family. Enjoy playing judge, lawyer and saint while your skeleton are still in your closet.
Every soul will account for their own in front of the most highest and God knows each and everyone of us. Think about it, the worst of mandkind might be sitting next to you in hell even if your sin was just to tell a lie or serve as false witness or talk about stuff you don't know and cause a subject of defamation to someone...
Reginald

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#7 Aug 11, 2009
American Whatever, you need to take a chill pill and relax dude. There are people out there who have been hurt, young girls and they could have been your sisters or close family members. Stop trying to make the dude look innocent when you don't know the facts. OK?
Reginald

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#8 Aug 11, 2009
American nightmare wrote:
I am happy to see everybody in here seem to know all the facts like they are God and knows everything. Specially Caramel, Mr Joseph and Solange.Today might be Bigval turn to go through what he is going through innocent or guilty. Who knows what tomorrow hold for you or your family. Enjoy playing judge, lawyer and saint while your skeleton are still in your closet.
Every soul will account for their own in front of the most highest and God knows each and everyone of us. Think about it, the worst of mandkind might be sitting next to you in hell even if your sin was just to tell a lie or serve as false witness or talk about stuff you don't know and cause a subject of defamation to someone...
Man, listen good. Nobody in here is trying to act like God by saying what they know to be evident or factual. I know the dude my self and I have been around that house where they used to be more than Bigval in the house. Why didn't the kids acuse the other brothers and their cousins who used to be there as well. Do you think they would just wake up one day and start some defamation without any merit? God is good and we all know that, but God can bring those who tend to make people suffer to their knees as well. We all have skeletons in our closets, but those skeletons may not be what Bigval had in his closets. I second the other posts tp pray for that family and keep them in our prayers. I heard many rumors as well they may try to get at the accusers father. They better pray that nothing happens to anyone of them. Remember once you have been under the radar of the Fed and local Gov, you are always under their watchful eyes. That family should just get toghether and pray and rebuild their relationship.
Lyline

Grandville, MI

#9 Aug 11, 2009
Reginal I do agree with you and as for Solange I went to Paul 6 too okay and the girls I know them and as for Their Father he was married to my mother I was in New Jersey with them we used to stay at Paster's House for a while when we came to the USA I left vava in Haiti and he didn't come here to the States till 1998 and If he had to abuse any children it would of been me first because I wasn't blood family, but he never tried why would he try on his boold family and not on me? for a fact I know the youngest child was the baddest of all and i don't need to go into details but all I can say is the VAVA i know would never do such Crime, we always had people at the House we were all so close to each other it was a Great family Big used to give us Advise all the times from what I know and what I experienced when I lived there he would never do such thing. Let's get the real STORY before we start Judging him.
Reginald

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#10 Aug 11, 2009
Ok, Lyline. I know who you are also. I knew your mom, your little brother and other family members. I would not even try to say anything about you or else. I think that would be disrespectful to your father. He never wanted anyone to call you his step anyway. He believed that you and your brother were his own blood. He loved you mother very much as well.I left Haiti a few months before your father and you did. He had some fight with the people at immigration because they told him he could not bring you and your brother with him. When they agreed to let you all come, he told Noufi (case worker) that he would not come to the housing complex with his children. We were supposed to live in the same house that the NJ housing gave to all of us who came the same way. Your father told them that he would rather live with his uncle and ask his uncle to get him instead. But he was offered a place at to live with you guys but he believed that his family was important to be by his side. Like you said about Vava coming to the US in 1998, but the stuff did not start until after that time by what the report said. I even came to the building on glenwood ave to help your father work on his car, and you came outside to bring him some water to drink. You see?
American nightmare

East Orange, NJ

#11 Aug 11, 2009
People what happen bring suffering to both parties and Reginald hiding behind a pc, spreading rumors does not help in anyway. I know them too and they love each other and they still talk while all of this was going on. The family is not at war contrary to what u want people to believe. Where were you when they needed u.....It is always like that some people find joy in other's suffering and take the opportunity to write their own version by adding their five cents after facts. Like I said no one is saint not even one.
Let those people at peace so they can heal and move on with their lives!
Lyline

Grandville, MI

#12 Aug 11, 2009
So I now know who you are it's true he really did care for us, as you should know this isn't about my life story of how I got here or how he tried to run away and leave my brother and I behind, if this is what you wanna talk about my email is [email protected] write me and sak fe que nou vini nan Azile Politik se a cause de manman mwen se nou qui te plane kay nou avek manman vava pou nou te rantre ici if you want more info write me but back to Vava's case it's a shame of how he went to Court and said that big was here Illigally before he even came to the U.S and told many lies I won't back him up on that, but who will really know the truth ???? only god knows, and of Course Big and if you are really close to him I must say you know what kind of Daughter the youngest is. REALLYYYYYY?????????
Reginald

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#13 Aug 11, 2009
Lyline wrote:
So I now know who you are it's true he really did care for us, as you should know this isn't about my life story of how I got here or how he tried to run away and leave my brother and I behind, if this is what you wanna talk about my email is [email protected] write me and sak fe que nou vini nan Azile Politik se a cause de manman mwen se nou qui te plane kay nou avek manman vava pou nou te rantre ici if you want more info write me but back to Vava's case it's a shame of how he went to Court and said that big was here Illigally before he even came to the U.S and told many lies I won't back him up on that, but who will really know the truth ???? only god knows, and of Course Big and if you are really close to him I must say you know what kind of Daughter the youngest is. REALLYYYYYY?????????
Too bad you did not know the whole story about your dad and the venues that took you here. It was not a matter of money and so on. It was a matter that the immigration office did not want him to bring you to the states at all. he fought and almost got booted for you both. He never tried to run away from you and leave you behind. he had to yell and scream when they told him he could not travel with the rest of you. I still have the info when Noufi came back from the airport to pick up the rest of us and the INS agent said that your father might end up staying in haiti if he did not comply with the rules. You were suppose to be with your mom, and when they said she could not come. your dad said no, he would not travel without you. By the way, he is still paying OEM for both of you. I know that because his report was sent out to my building when they could not find his address.
I will email you of the facts because I am actually working for the agency. Your father was never gonna left you behind. That money thing you mentioned was maybe to get your passport because no body was required to pay anyone when getting asylum. get the facts straigts. As for the lying in court, your father said did not involve vava but to just said that he used to be in the house too. don't be blinded by the facts. By the way, your name was also part of a relationship with vava. I am positive about that one because of of your dad's girls cousin was quite mad when she heard that you and vava was getting it done.
Lyline

Grandville, MI

#14 Aug 11, 2009
Ahhhhhhhhh dats very funny when I read the reports the only part that my name was in is when she stated that He would be in the room abusing them and I wouldn't even noticed how dumm could I have been to have such things happening around me and not even notice dat I was there and I can say 100% that never happen around me as far as a Relationship with vava yes the only relationship we had was 1/2 cousin someone that I trusted... and all his other brothers and yes I would love for you to send me those OME. All i'm saying is that the veve dat i know would never do such Crime and your sitting behind a PC trying to eat people ALIVE ale propte lakay ou tande....
Adelmonde Joseph

West Bloomfield, MI

#15 Aug 11, 2009
Lyline, you may not know must of us in here, but many of us know you and your family. Like I said before, I was in the court at the time of most of the testimonies, and I would have been mad at the girls father if he had added anything to kill his cousin. I can write you the court transcript by heart, from the girls to the father. I was sitting on the right hand side of the Jurors bench a but to the end of the row. I was with a few family friends and some law students who came to watch the testimonies. If you want to hail on the father for what he said, you are damn wrong because he never said anything to hurt his family and friends. He praised them instead and even went beyond to say that maybe the was a dream and not reality. Anyone who gave you the down low, must have had the wrong ears and eyes and a bad translator too. The first question asked was his name. he said his name with the volcy and the end. Ask who is his cousin. He pointed his finger to say this is my beloved cousin in the black suit. I love these guys. The whole court laughed because he pointed his finger at him, and he was not supposed to do it like that. the judge believed he was awkward and did not know better. They asked him who used to be in the house, he said the names of all his cousins and a few strangers who used to come to the house. When you go to work who watched over the kids? he said every body did because we all watched over each other kids. Who used to get access to his apt? All my cousins, and I even had a key left at the house so they could come and go.....so on. asked him about the other cousins? he said they were good people and christian and he believed in them always. when did you learn about what happened? when I was in SC and we received a call my cousin was taken in. They told me they could not tell me until I get home. When I got home after a long drive, my kids sat me down and explained all to me in graphic details. lots of little questions, but they were not too relevant to the case, and the father told what he knew without involving vava but to say that he believe when the older daughter told him that happened. They asked him about his uncle, aunt and them all. he said positive things about vava, the cousin who is a police officer and all. The only thing he said was that he believed his older daughter because she never lied to him, and tears fell out of his eyes like he was chocking. after a few simple questions about his jobs and hours of work, the judge asked him to step down.
also some question about if no body never beat the kids asses, he said he was the only one who used to do that and no body else though he told them to act if the kids were bad.

Ok, tell me where he lied! because he never said that he knew vava was there doing those things. he never accused vava of doing those things. they only asked him where was the kids when he was at work. he said where they were, which was at his uncle's house. When it was about the date vava came here, he told them that he does not have a good account of the time. But he never said he knew that vava was a bad guy or someone that he could not trust. Please don't let anyone fool you because I was there until I could not handle it anymore. I would never write the girls testimonies in here. That is too much for anyone who was not in the court room. I would not let the father read that as well.
Lyline, I knew you as well as I can remember. I am not trying to add anymore fuel to the fire. All I can say is that vava's cousin did not lie about him. he even said that he never trusted the younger girl and not believe her as well. But the older one sealed the deal when her testimony was comparable. The fact is that those girls are not even friend or would not take so long to remember those details like it was yesterday. They were accurate and descriptive of all the facts. They had separate testimonies as well with different spins. You be the judge! That's my final say on this, or maybe.
Lyline

Grandville, MI

#16 Aug 11, 2009
Everyone in here have theire own beliefs and can say whatever they wanna say just like most of you are hidding your Identities, I will tell anyone like it is just like I belive "THE VAVA THAT I KNOW WOULD NEVER DO SUCH" If my name was in it why wasn't I in court testifying or even my Brother? when I was there I was theire Babysitter no one ever babysit us, and if we went there it was our own choice or we could stay home if we wanted too. We went there because it was a place to chill and relax and joke with everyone when night time came and my Stepfather was still not home we were in the House alone they didn't come to wait for him to get home!Thank GOD I left that S**T hole when I was there the brothers were the only one who tried to put themselves in my SHOES.
Lyline

Grandville, MI

#17 Aug 11, 2009
Gregory Noufi Jackson that rigs a bell. lol
Solange Alcindor

West Bloomfield, MI

#18 Aug 11, 2009
Ala de koze papa. If I am right and on the point, you used to always come in front of my classes to get money from your father, you and your brother also. I remember your father used to leave the classroom to go downstairs to see if the food lady was preparing your food and my friend Darling, who was in love with your dad, used to watch over the class for him to keep those wild students quiet. This is my full name or my married status name, and I don't have to hide any identity on my side. I can see that you are a devil advocate, and I am sure you have your reasons. Like reginald said above, I am sure you are also part of that mess. I also knew your mom, and I had the chance to speak with her a few times when she was quite jealous of some crazy girls who wanted to get your father or stepfather, whatever you want to call him now. All those young teachers were quite handsome and the girls in the school wanted to get them because they were educated, smart and fun. I remember the geek one, maitre Seiide, maitre Gergory, your father, maitre Mallory, Daniel, and some older guys like maitre Paul, Yves and a few more. These young and educated teachers were like hot rods that all women at paul six wanted to be with. You were too little to understand that. It's like I can imagine you with your little green skirt and white shirt standing in front of the class waiting for your father.I had your father as a teacher when I was in 4eme, 3eme, 2nd and some in Rheto to replace maitre Paul. I can also count how many times I watched your mom crossing the street to come get you when school ended every day. I know for sure that he was quite in love with your dad, and many people were quite jealous of her because of that. I know a lot girl.
As for your statement above, you did not start at your own place when you first arrived in US. You were at the pastor's house first and then after a while moved to the next door apt. How I know is also I went there with my brother and a girl friend that your father had when he started to work in Newark. They even said that your dad had a son with her. ok, no more tripotage.

what you don't know is that most of us are from the bizoton area, Fontamara or around the hood. We know quite a few people on our paths because they are well known even here in US. Pitite rete tande. Siw te konen ou pate ap vin pale rans la souple. Si se ou sa te rive, Bebette tap mete rad nan tet li pou li vange ou. Therefore, you need to get to the bottom of those details instead of saying that no boddy babysat you when you were there. You know the deal and you know some of the details too. You said that you and your brother were not called in court. You are not in NJ and your name was cleared because you were older even if something had happened to you it may have been your own grasp of the deal.
I used to live behind the church at mont carmel, and I used to cross by your mother's house to go to Maximon to see my friends. Again, I used to chat with your mom from time to time. Koze fanm ak fanm and about your dad that even her best friends wanted to take from her.

Nobody is saying that you knew about all that happened, or you were watching when they were happening. It could have happened under your eyes and you would not see it. Stuff like that can happen anytime or while you are not paying attention. We are not the accusers in here, and we heard the facts as you heard them too. If you were here in new jersey, you would be amazed to know what's out there about what happened to those kids. I am just praying that they don't give him all those years. When I think about those things, I wonder if I can trust anyone with my daughter. This is so painful and more so when it happened in ones family. It's devastating. I need to get some sleep. just got back from work. God bless those families and may they find comfort after all.

Since: Aug 09

Grandville, MI

#19 Aug 11, 2009
Solange Alcindor first of all I did not come here to talk about My mother or my Stepfather and second of all My mothers name was not bebette and yes I did come in front of class for him to buy my lunch because dats who my lunch money was given to,go ask him who used to take care of him and his children including his mother when we were in Haiti my mother never had to work a day in her life because our family had money my Family didn't like my Stepfather from the jump, since you wanna make this Post about him let go ahead and make it about him because when he moved Next door I was already in MD with my Brother at My aunts House I didn't go back to N.J untill end of 1996 dats when we found him living Next door and tell him I thank him for trying to take care of us and also I paid my dues to Him cuz I was the one that was taking care of his little Girls as far as waking up at 5:30 AM to get both gurls ready for school and my Dear Brother and then myself Now after school I was home getting food ready for the children and him when he comes home from work, I was like a mother for his Gurls also tell him I think him for giving my Brother 15 cents a day for snacks and giving his Children the dollar Bill and also if you wanna know my mother died on December 21st and got burried on the 29th of December he didn't find out till new Year when He called to say Happy New Year tell Him dats wat I blame him for because my mother would've gave anything for him. Epi al li post yo tande mwen di konsa que VAVA mwen konin an pap fe yon bagay konsa si que li arive fet ou met konin se yon diab qui ta pase nan tet li again I don't have anything to hide from anybody vava and I were cousin and friends and I miss him Dearly and I pray for his family especially the mother we always stayed intouch after my moving and never lost contact till this day I still go visit them, I know how most of you feels cuz I have a child myself who is 10 yrs old and if you have anything to say about my moms relationship with my stepdad let be Civilize and keep it off this post write me a personal email, thanks.
Solange Alcindor

West Bloomfield, MI

#20 Aug 12, 2009
You are such a piece of mouth
I was about to go to work, now I must give you this pill to swallow before I do so. I did not try to make this about you. It was to explain to you that I knew you and your family with respect. But if you try to badmouth your father after all, I will break it down to you this way: First of all the teacher was working, and I know he was taking care of your mom more than his mom. Saying that your people did not like him is Bull S because he was the best thing that ever happened to her after a bunch of no good punks. when your mom died, the late Betty (bebette), you and your dad were at pastor's house and that was before your dad's birthday, and his mother called the pastor's house to say that your mom passed away. Your father called us and some friends to say that his wife died right after he got the call from haiti. He was miserable because he just got in the States and had nothing to send or to give to anyone. Don't blame him for something that you knew and stop lying like a rat in hot oil. Now you make me believe that I can't trust you by your words. Sorry if I may be a bit strong on you. Gade mamzelle ou panse nou pat konen detaye yo? o, o,o,oh. If you helped your father with his kids, you were supposed to and that was not a crime. But the cooking thing, believe me, I know for sure your father used to cook in bulk so food could last for days. He is a good cook because I had his food many times since I have been here. you did not even know how to cook water girl. Like I said, I knew his ex girl friend also and the blah blah blah about your mom did not have to work and your family and money is bull S also. maitre la tap travay et lajan li te sufi poul fe sa li vle. Lajan pou paye lekol ou ak frew te kon soti nan paycheck li. I knew because mwen te nan relasyon avek neg ti te kon fe account pou profese yo. I will not dwell on this subject anymore. But please don't lie about the man and his dues to society. Yes, I will surely tell him when he gives pe0ple back access to his phone line. he tries to stay away from this mess as much as he can. Take care of him and his mother?? You must be out of the basket! He was taking care of you all, friends and foes with his money, and his mom used to blame him for that all the time and say that he would never save money because he just gave it all away. Even your mom used to brag about ta to wilna and Ginette, say what you know and stick to the subject again. I will leave you with these words of wisdom "before you speak, twist your tongue and bite it twice." Blame your father for being a man instead of trying to lie about what we all knew from the start. My husband Pierre Alcindor knew the right time your mom died also and called your father. Daniel's friend called him after he heard the news and he called your father also. He called to say happy new year and found out? I told you your mind must be twisted by trying to lie for other people. Stop that mess, ok, girl. Jesus! Bye and pray for your family as much as you can. if you know what prayer is about. I will not be used as a messenger to tell maitre Wa.a that you think him for trying to take care of you. Do that yourself and don't put no acid on it while you there. people! I wish you well with your daughter as well and keep her safe and away from predator. I see why some people don't give a sht about other people's kids. That's sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey State Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
finding out if an inmate is ok (Jul '14) Jul '14 jeanette 1
News Victory, but at what cost: Prison inmate's hung... (Nov '13) Nov '13 brs 1
Yardille and ISP...Please help! (Mar '12) Mar '12 Renee NJ 1
how do you get someone home from nj prison that... (Apr '10) Dec '10 Judith A Haney 4
News Former prison guard admits sex assault on 5-yea... (Nov '10) Dec '10 Pearlhanna 2
News Kinnelon man gets five years for throwing perso... (Nov '10) Nov '10 so who 2
News North Plainfield man's appeal of 2 murder convi... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Harry Panaretos 1
More from around the web