North Plainfield man's appeal of 2 mu...

North Plainfield man's appeal of 2 murder convictions rejected

There are 1 comment on the MyCentralJersey.com story from Oct 4, 2010, titled North Plainfield man's appeal of 2 murder convictions rejected. In it, MyCentralJersey.com reports that:

A state appellate court has ruled that a North Plainfield man serving two life sentences on two murder counts is not entitled to post-conviction relief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyCentralJersey.com.

Harry Panaretos

Fort Lee, NJ

#1 Oct 14, 2010
This is really serious comment so read this carefully. Harry Paranetos, who is 33 years old, eye doctor, did drug cocaine or something in front of me
and threatened me to do. I escaped and have never done any drug. Since he threatened me to do drug, i keep having nightmare of his drug usage. He pretend as didn't do drug in front of police. His wife is Courtney Tanis, who is a nurse who suppose to care about health , never STOP HARRY DOES DRUG, so I assume she has done drug too. Hary has about 10 or drug tools. Please arrest him, I already reported his drug usage to police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey State Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quarantine in CRA Jul '16 ayanac 1
finding out if an inmate is ok (Jul '14) Jul '14 jeanette 1
News Victory, but at what cost: Prison inmate's hung... (Nov '13) Nov '13 brs 1
Yardille and ISP...Please help! (Mar '12) Mar '12 Renee NJ 1
News Bigvai Volcy Convicted (Jul '09) Jun '11 Anders1159 30
how do you get someone home from nj prison that... (Apr '10) Dec '10 Judith A Haney 4
News Former prison guard admits sex assault on 5-yea... (Nov '10) Dec '10 Pearlhanna 2
More from around the web