Officers question savings of closing Nevada prison

Feb 11, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Sparks Tribune

CARSON CITY a ' Correctional officers and others Wednesday questioned whether closing Nevada State Prison in Carson City would produce the projected $13 million in savings as claimed by Gov.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2010
amazed

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2010
I don't think it's smart, with the way LVMPD handles things such as I wanted to buy an item off craigs list I was not to confident with the person of contact of the ad but the item was a deal so I wrote down the serial# and contacted LVMPD to see if it was stolen to my surprise they told me they won't give that info because "I could be the suspect" I said If I stole it I wouldn't need to ask my point is the brain dead logic they have is just setting two people to go to jail so closing a\NSP is not wise think of all the money spent or wasted "an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure" Heres your sign!!!!!!!!1

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada State Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Governor seeks info on Nevada State Prison hist... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sara 1
Gold in them there plates (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sara 2
Man sentenced to two life sentences for sexuall... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sara 2
WNC News & Notes: Discounted Wildcats athletics... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sara 1
Mayor Bob Crowell outlines 2013 in State of the... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sara 1
Nevada Prison Abuse (Apr '12) May '12 Joe 2
Prison for man who admitted sex with 15-year-old (May '10) Feb '11 terry 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••