TruthInUrHeart

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2011
I hope when we all post on here, we realize their are guilty and innocent people in this complex. Life was dealt a terrible blow for us when my son went in there at 18 and will be coming out in three months at 23. He chose his friends badly and learned from his mistakes, however what he was accused of he did not do and actually the other party was the guilty party. They did not show up for court and my son took a plea bargain to reduce the risk of someone not believing what really happened. So many people including police and law officials have told us we should have fought it and taught others a lesson. However, as a mother, I know this was a lesson he needed to learn and it has turned his life around for the better. Sometimes what God puts you through is truly the answer to your prayers. Thank you for the all the posts on her good or bad, everyone does deserve to voice their views.

“are you stuck on stupid?”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 11, 2011
I think everyone who works at MCCX knows there are some people who just put themselves in a bad situation...and get caught. Most inmates never change but some do. Good luck to your family.
TruthInUrHeart

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2011
dixieracer wrote:
I think everyone who works at MCCX knows there are some people who just put themselves in a bad situation...and get caught. Most inmates never change but some do. Good luck to your family.
Thank you.
TruthInUrHeart

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2011
He has learned a great deal and I have my son back. He wants his life back and we can't wait to have him back. He will be home with US, has a job lined up and hopes to go and talk with the high-school kids about life and choices. Most inmates don't change but this young.man has. Thanks also to some guards there that really cared to listen to What he went through too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Correctional Complex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime 24 mins ago 8:31 p.m.DA: 2 TBI investigat... (Dec '15) Dec '15 ino 1
News Morgan Co. Correctional Complex on lockdown aft... (Mar '10) Aug '15 Chuckie 4
News Inmates transferred amid federal lawsuits (Oct '12) Oct '14 Anonymous 8
News Inmate escapes from Morgan County Correctional ... (Jul '10) Jul '14 Yea 13
News Prison expansion will close older building (Apr '09) Jun '14 Yea 5
News Brushy Mountain Penitentiary could become disti... (Jul '13) May '14 WatchDawg 163
sgt. bennett (Aug '09) Apr '14 bullheaded 20
More from around the web