1 in shooting outside hotel charged

Aug 31, 2012 Full story: WHIO

A man arrested in a shooting early Friday in a hotel parking lot has been charged with several felonies and is likely to face more legal trouble because of the nearly two pounds of marijuana police recovered from the vehicle the man was driving in an attempt to elude capture.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2012
you just can't fix the stupid....Why is it these village idiots just will not leave the dope alone???and why is it they do not want to follow the rules????but,when they get caught all they cry about is yous a picks on me....shame the cops can't just eliminate those fools on the spot...better yet house them with the hippie liberals and see how they enjoy being terrorize by their laws ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Jail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soldier, Clarksville woman arrested for having ... Jul '14 Christine Marie D... 2
Coffeyville Man Arrested In Shootout At Sonic D... (Sep '13) Mar '14 methville 21
Illegal immigrant sentenced for returning to U.S. (Mar '14) Mar '14 spytheweb 5
Illegal alien child molesters are costing one T... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rebensburg 3
Man arrested in murder of first wife (Jan '14) Jan '14 Anonymous 1
Mo. man charged with raping 9-year-old girl (Jul '09) Nov '13 Waiting 106
Police: pills discovered in woman's crotch (Mar '13) Oct '13 Luna 3
More from around the web