Man charged in fatal crash

Man charged in fatal crash

There are 2 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Nov 21, 2011, titled Man charged in fatal crash. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Prosecutors on Monday charged a Florida man with two counts of aggravated vehicular homicide in a violent car crash that killed two young people Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Kim McLin

Dayton, OH

#1 Nov 22, 2011
Christina Jackson was my neice, I loved her so much, her smile her bubbly attitude towards life, you took her away, I think you should go away, but I feel sorry for your family they have no part in this. I am sure you will get what you deserve. I want her back. I can not have her back. I will be missing her these holidays and everyday. This was a sensless act and I still can not understand why you would be driving in a 35 mph at the speeds of 100 to 110 mph. You have no idea how many people you have hurt, and your own family. She was like a sunshine that we will never get to see or hear her precious voice again. I hope you get the max you can get, and realize what it feels like not to have a part of your family with you. Christina would never let us hate this much toward someone, so I do not want to say I hate you, I dislike you very much for taking away someone as special as our christina marie jackson. Thanks Robert Finkley I will never forget your name that is for sure. You are a killer! Surely you know better than to do this type of speeding especially drinking and driving, let a lone sober.

Her favorite Aunt Kimmy I love you my angel Christina
Elizabeth Jackson

Dayton, OH

#2 Mar 20, 2012
My daughter was Christina Marie Jackson. Robert Finkley took her life and took her away from me and my family. There are NO WORD that can describe the pain that we feel EVERYDAY. I pray that you get the max that you can for your actions and I know that you will also have to answer to God for your actions. I will not judge you because I know God will.

You need to know how you have impacted my life and my family. She was the best daughter, loved God, her family and friends. She was a blessing to all who knew her and she will never be forgotten because of her kind heart to all. There is so much to say, but I look forward to the day that I can stand in front of you and tell you what you have done to us. I cannot wait for that day to arrive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Jail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clarksville man indicted on charges of kidnappi... (Dec '09) Jun '16 Truth 2
News Crawfordsville church volunteer faces 5 counts ... (Mar '12) Apr '16 Sam Bo 10
News Clarksville Police report One Shoplifting Super... (Mar '13) Dec '15 Bulldog73 3
News Murder charge filed in Montgomery County shooting (Dec '12) Dec '15 None 4
News Sheriff's Weekly Summary & "BLOTTER" Review (Oct '15) Oct '15 King farts 3
News N.C babysitter charged in child abuse resulting... (Jul '15) Jul '15 demetrice 1
News Mo. man charged with raping 9-year-old girl (Jul '09) May '15 Karma a Comin 106
More from around the web