Kids left alone with no food; mother arrested

Apr 13, 2012 Full story: WHIO

A mother of three was arrested Thursday night after her young children were found home alone with no food in the house.

Read more
masterofconcrete pourers

Loveland, OH

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Same ole $hit! Have the idiots heard of birth control?

Most likely Conservatives who can't read, and instead, breed
BenLurkin-The Real One

Dayton, OH

#2 Apr 14, 2012
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
Same ole $hit! Have the idiots heard of birth control?
Most likely Conservatives who can't read, and instead, breed
Well, well, well. Harvey reveals his true racists colors "Have the idiots heard of birth control?"

You should have done a bit more research, bubby. I don't think Ms. Galloway is likely to vote conservative anytime soon.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/local/kids-le...
Ruby

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 14, 2012
WOW!! and we send her a check every month for each kid... Better have another baby soon Ms. Galloway so you can buy food for the others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Jail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soldier, Clarksville woman arrested for having ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Christine Marie D... 2
News Coffeyville Man Arrested In Shootout At Sonic D... (Sep '13) Mar '14 methville 21
News Illegal immigrant sentenced for returning to U.S. (Mar '14) Mar '14 spytheweb 5
News Illegal alien child molesters are costing one T... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rebensburg 3
News Man arrested in murder of first wife (Jan '14) Jan '14 Anonymous 1
News Mo. man charged with raping 9-year-old girl (Jul '09) Nov '13 Waiting 106
News Police: pills discovered in woman's crotch (Mar '13) Oct '13 Luna 3
More from around the web