Parents at bar accused of leaving bab...

Parents at bar accused of leaving baby in car

There are 2 comments on the The Leaf-Chronicle story from Jul 14, 2008, titled Parents at bar accused of leaving baby in car. In it, The Leaf-Chronicle reports that:

Two parents have been charged with child abuse and neglect after allegedly leaving their 5-month-old infant in a car while they were inside a Fort Campbell Boulevard bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Leaf-Chronicle.

Leigh

Downey, CA

#1 Jul 15, 2008
This is tragic and sad. Children die all the time from being left in hot cars, however, this case is different. It was nighttime, not a blazing hot afternoon--- and the parents are both extremely young. Careless and STUPID, yes, but the talk of charging them with attempted murder is ridiculous... when there are violent criminals everywhere who have actual malice aforethought, is equally stupid. This young couple need parenting classes and alcoholic counseling. BTW, Nancy Grace is a freak. What kind of parent could she be? her children are raised by nannies!!
shy

Klamath Falls, OR

#2 Jul 22, 2008
these two do not deserve to be parents they are careless stupid idiots that dont deserve a chance. i think they deserve prison time this baby could have died!!!!! leigh you say they need parenting classes for what so they can learn how to not kill their next child!!! come on nancy grace speaks the truth she has no tolerance for child abuse if these two arent charged they will just do it again. what kind of parents go out parting while the have a 5 month old in the car uhhh i hope a family member gets the baby and these two low lifes have no rights to this poor child!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Jail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boilers fail, inmates removed from Alabama prison (Jan '10) Dec '16 Harley Quinn 2
News 550 Alabama inmates moved out of Bullock county... (Jan '10) Dec '16 Harley Quinn 2
News Mom accused of slaying kids is jailed after hos... Nov '16 Duke de 1
News Woman faces charges after report of shots fired... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Just me 1
News Clarksville man indicted on charges of kidnappi... (Dec '09) Jun '16 Truth 2
News Crawfordsville church volunteer faces 5 counts ... (Mar '12) Apr '16 Sam Bo 10
News Clarksville Police report One Shoplifting Super... (Mar '13) Dec '15 Bulldog73 3
More from around the web