Has any one been done wrong by the mo...

Has any one been done wrong by the montgomery county court system

tik

Since: Jul 08

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2008
Tell your story good or bad:
disappointed

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2008
yes my son was i was put out the court room saying i was a witiness but didn't get served to be one i saw the witiness talking to each other my sons court appointed lawyer another mans lawyer and the assistaint da was talking about the case before the trial begin while the judge was present and the witiness in the court room they didn't know whom i was he was guilty before the trial begin as the lawyers say so my son didn't get a fair trial after talking to my son the judge was yelling at the witness telling them that he would add more time to they sentence if the don;t testify against my son i need to know whom i can writs so i can get my son a fair trial.
tik

Since: Jul 08

Georgetown, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2008
Something needs to be done with that whole bunch of devils.They are crooked and disonest.
The devil always gets his dues,just wait and see what GOD does. Not every-one accused of a crime is guilty.If I needed help, the cops are the last one's you I would depend on . Especially
the one's around here. If you have money or know someone that will go talk for you fine, if not you've had it.
jonnie1

Ashland City, TN

#4 Jan 2, 2009
i had filed for divorce and they would not make him leave.of course there was trouble. so instead of doing something to him the cops told me to take my disabled son and go to a shelter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Jail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boilers fail, inmates removed from Alabama prison (Jan '10) Dec '16 Harley Quinn 2
News 550 Alabama inmates moved out of Bullock county... (Jan '10) Dec '16 Harley Quinn 2
News Mom accused of slaying kids is jailed after hos... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Duke de 1
News Woman faces charges after report of shots fired... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Just me 1
News Clarksville man indicted on charges of kidnappi... (Dec '09) Jun '16 Truth 2
News Crawfordsville church volunteer faces 5 counts ... (Mar '12) Apr '16 Sam Bo 10
News Clarksville Police report One Shoplifting Super... (Mar '13) Dec '15 Bulldog73 3
More from around the web