Fugitive on the run 38 years found ru...

Fugitive on the run 38 years found running chapel

There are 2 comments on the The State story from Mar 24, 2010, titled Fugitive on the run 38 years found running chapel. In it, The State reports that:

A hitchhiker convicted of killing a Montana man who picked him up during a 1951 blizzard has been found running a wedding chapel in Arizona - 38 years after he skipped out on parole.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

St Lukes House

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 25, 2010
If her were smart, he would call president Obama God and Prophet. That is the good way for inmates. I was amazed that some of the latin kings, surreno-13 and vice lords have been hanging around our school and training center on Southport Drive near Cheshire Drive here in Bethesda, Maryland harassing our elderly ladies and asking for money. Deport the latinobums and let them rot in the sewers in guatamala or mexico. Langley Park is a garbage dump because of the latinobums and sp--s taking over our land. I want to make mention that I have been a staffer for over three years now and a number of my clients live in a neighborhood where latinobums are harrassing and intimidating our American elderly women and pandhandling. Crime is rampant in the low income Section 8 neighborhoods and many of my clients have told me and the other staff here in Saint Lukes House on 6040 Southport Drive off of Cheshire Drive in Bethesda, Maryland that they want out and in a better neighborhood. The latinobums are causing trouble and they need to be deported and hanged from a tree because I say so too.
28 years as con

Colonial Heights, VA

#2 Mar 25, 2011
the only way to clean up a shit-house is to do it yourself. you set a trap and they fall into it. don't cry to the cops, they won't do a thing. these punks are tougher than you are and that is why they have one up on you. start with their rides. dynamite works well. keeping the tires flat is also a good one. but, i think, you are a law abiding citizen. you have to speak their language. The cops are duty bound by the law. what you do in jungle fatigues in the middle of the night by yourself, is your business. they intimidate, you intimidate. got the picture

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montana State Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Douglas Guill nets 50-year sentence in sex abus... (Sep '08) Feb '15 ASTROCREEP 3
News Barry Beach to get new hearing in Poplar murder (Nov '09) Apr '14 Dardo Morbius 35
News Convicted murderer dies at Montana State Prison (Aug '13) Aug '13 jim 1
News Convicted serial rapist dies at Montana prison (Jul '12) Jul '12 JOHN COBB 1
Rick Smith (Jun '12) Jun '12 debbie 1
News Ronald Smith apologizes to family of his victim... (May '12) May '12 greenriverkate 1
News Ronald Smith makes final bid for life (May '12) May '12 ded 1
More from around the web