State Corrections Officer rejects ple...

State Corrections Officer rejects plea deal

There are 11 comments on the WKTV story from Oct 14, 2011, titled State Corrections Officer rejects plea deal. In it, WKTV reports that:

UTICA, N.Y. - As a State Corrections Officer at the Mohawk Correctional Facility in Rome, 50 year old Donald Hughes has been dealing with inmates for the past 21 years, but he himself could be imprisoned for the next 50 years in the very state system he has worked for.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

meeeeeeeeee

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2011
scumbag should get life for dragging the girls through this
annabelle

Tully, NY

#2 Oct 15, 2011
put him in jail where they will take good care of him.. Would you put your futurein the hands of dick bach???????
meeeeeeeeeeee

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 15, 2011
lol annabelle
fuckthepigs420

Hempstead, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2015
All the c.o.'s should got to jail for killing that inmate last Friday and for treating the inmate's like shit.. so they can feel what the inmates feel...they all pieces of shit if you ask me.... F***k the all....
Ricky

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Aug 17, 2015
fuckthepigs420 wrote:
All the c.o.'s should got to jail for killing that inmate last Friday and for treating the inmate's like shit.. so they can feel what the inmates feel...they all pieces of shit if you ask me.... F***k the all....
What are you babbling about?

How about don't break the law and then you won't be an inmate to begin with. Inmates are not exactly nice upstanding model citizens. Why don't you shut your mouth And go get ready for the count.
Good citizen

Jackson Heights, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2016
Very disrespectful, and he should go to jail . Murder is murder I don't care who does it .
dee

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2016
Good citizen wrote:
Very disrespectful, and he should go to jail . Murder is murder I don't care who does it .
Cos are no better some are worst I live next to one he thinks his s**t don't stink.there all a bunch of out of shape pigs that's why there all mouth till the inmates knock the crap out of them.
total nonrecall

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 14, 2016
dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Cos are no better some are worst I live next to one he thinks his s**t don't stink.there all a bunch of out of shape pigs that's why there all mouth till the inmates knock the crap out of them.
Wasn't there a Co who was grabbed for drugs and steroids?
Which time

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 14, 2016
total nonrecall wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't there a Co who was grabbed for drugs and steroids?
Which time? That's like 2x a week in NY.
total nonrecall

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 14, 2016
Which time wrote:
<quoted text>
Which time? That's like 2x a week in NY.
Thought one got caught with coke and steroids by the state police. Either a state college or maybe County jail Co if I remember the guy was a real juice head and sniffer.
total nonrecall

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 14, 2016
State Co or OC dep maybe it was County

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohawk Correctional Facility Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China, From Brooklyn, Allegedly Smuggles Spice ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Citizen 4
News $33 million expansion coming to Mohawk Correcti... (Sep '11) Feb '12 big buns 9
News Correction officer's sex charges among this wee... (Sep '11) Sep '11 meeeeee 4
More from around the web