Parchman's escaped murderer Michael D...

Parchman's escaped murderer Michael Dowda captured in Macon, Ga.

There are 1 comment on the The Mississippi Press story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Parchman's escaped murderer Michael Dowda captured in Macon, Ga.. In it, The Mississippi Press reports that:

Mississippi State Penitentiary inmate Michael Dowda, who had escaped Saturday while on a maintenance work detail, has been captured in the early morning hours in Macon, Ga., according to a press release from the Mississippi Department of Corrections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mississippi Press.

Thank you

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Thank you to the Georgia law enforcement for a job well done. Lots of us can rest easier knowing this man is back behind bars. Thank you for your service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Penitentiary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MDOC: 3 Parchman guards charged (Jul '09) Sep '17 HumbledbyHim 19
News Third Parchman inmate dies within one week (Apr '17) Apr '17 Changes in Tupelo 3
News Two women arrested after smuggling contraband i... (Dec '15) Feb '16 Msmay 3
News Services set today for former state executioner (Mar '10) Oct '15 Sad sad sad 4
News Three Miss. prisons have new superintendents (Dec '13) Dec '13 margaret christman 1
News Miss. executes man for slaying of wife of ex-boss (Mar '12) Mar '12 dj_zan_x 1
News Elvis Presley (Jan '12) Jan '12 gracelandgroupie 7