Welsh fears for Wikileaks soldier

There are 4 comments on the BBC story from Mar 19, 2011, titled Welsh fears for Wikileaks soldier. In it, BBC reports that:

Bradley Manning's detention at a high security US military prison has seen protests taken to the White House Campaigners from Wales are travelling to London to protest over the alleged treatment of a US army private accuses of leaking confidential papers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC.

Ange

Egham, UK

#1 Mar 26, 2011
This is 'criminal' surely? He's only telling the truth. It is in-humane that this young man is being held prisoner in the USA.
crissy tyler

UK

#2 Sep 2, 2011
Why cant his own country help him
sarah parkins

UK

#3 Sep 12, 2012
I think he is due another trial shortly isnt he
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Wales? Is that even a country? Why are they sticking their noses in our business? That little sissy Bradley Manning committed high treason and put lives and America's security at risk. He should face a firing squad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers reject State's Chief Medical Officer 6 min Marco the atheist 4
News Those Problematic Cuban Dissidents May 1 WE JUST DONT CARE 4
News Cuban bishop says news of papal visit brings 'h... May 1 the AWSOME Cowboy 1
News GOP defense budget challenges Obama on Ukraine,... Apr 28 Cordwainer Trout 5
News American Police Force Corporation Takes Over Sm... (Oct '09) Apr 27 Thee Pure Man 12
News Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) Apr 27 giangtrantruong89 136
News NYT: Top Law Firms Unwilling to Fight Gay Marri... Apr 15 RalphB 12
More from around the web