Corrections Officials Investigating D...

Corrections Officials Investigating Deadly Force Incident at High Desert State Prison

There are 3 comments on the KSEE-TV Fresno story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Corrections Officials Investigating Deadly Force Incident at High Desert State Prison. In it, KSEE-TV Fresno reports that:

A 23-year-old High Desert State Prison inmate was fatally shot by correctional officers during the attempted murder of another inmate today, November 9, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSEE-TV Fresno.

Trench

San Diego, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
The punk ass guards life was not in danger! And I could guarantee that the actions he made supposedly to protect the other inmate that he or she proclaimed getting attacked was not out of care and concern for the inmates life! This prison guard was obviously a scary aggressive hot head etc...Iit's hear say, so far as far as the story goes. For all we know the San Diego man fatally murdered could of been the one attacked! And he could of been the one protecting himself.piece if shit co's actions are not respected just another crooked cop doing dirty work and some how they always clean it up! Cops, CO's Deputy's etc. You are the REAL Criminal white collar gangsters. organized and covered up with money and government politics! exposing ur dirty ways!
Trench

San Diego, CA

#2 Nov 13, 2012
I pray some day, these guards Co's cops suffer ther consequences or maybe we should start taking matters into our own hands when u fuck up! I don't believe in casting spells or bad death etc... To anyone... Wake up mothafuckas! Who's ever wrong better get right... RIP.. Christopher Sanchez<3
christophers momma

San Diego, CA

#3 Jul 26, 2013
Trench wrote:
I pray some day, these guards Co's cops suffer ther consequences or maybe we should start taking matters into our own hands when u fuck up! I don't believe in casting spells or bad death etc... To anyone... Wake up mothafuckas! Who's ever wrong better get right... RIP.. Christopher Sanchez<3
your very right in what you say. my son was shot in the damm head like a dog getting taking out of his misery. that correctional facility has still not proven to me my son had a knife nor will they give me the investigation findings. it has been 8 months since i lost my beautiful son christopher and it has been hell every day and minute without him in our lives anymore. i would like to get a civil lawsuit attorney on this matter and will never give up till i get justice for my son christopher. in one posting they say he had a knife and stabbed and in the autopsy report i see the statements of the guards and they said the other inmate had abrasions to his head.. not knife wounds.... so why did they shoot my son.... i will not rest until the CO named preston snowden pays for his crime in court. as well as high desert prison for allowing this to be swept under the carpet. they think this mother is going to stay quiet? WELL I DONT THINK SOOOOO>>>>> im coming for you high desert prison officials...... i will see you in court you murderers!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maximum Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dangerous men, careful plans and a bold escape ... Jul 9 Farts 4
News Prison worker charged with aiding escapees appe... Jul '15 bob 7
News The Latest: Inmate shot after trooper sees susp... Jun '15 Miss Id 1
News Latest on escape: Senator says escapee was armed Jun '15 Novus Ordo Seclorum 1
News A lonely battle against sex films at Iowa prison (Jan '13) Jun '15 Really 5
News What it's like inside the terrifying super-max ... Jun '15 gOON sQUAD 2
News Three murderers try to escape from Mount Olive (Jul '12) Jun '15 Hahahaha 24
More from around the web