WV director of juvenile services is fired

There are 2 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Feb 26, 2013, titled WV director of juvenile services is fired. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

The decision to fire Dale Humphreys was made jointly by the governor's office and the Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety, Goodwin said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Andy

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Feb 27, 2013
About time!!!!!
Well duh

Alexandria, VA

#2 Feb 28, 2013
I think that anyone with half a mind would agree that a prison should be ran like a prison, whether it's for juveniles or not. It IS a prison. That was the intent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maximum Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferrell, Hart defend 'Get Hard' after a jolt of... Mar '15 Mitt s Polygamous... 14
News Allan Legere's transfer to lower security raise... Feb '15 sunshine 1
News Sona released on bail pending appeal of robocal... Dec '14 why need 4 Max se... 1
News Industrial Home for Youth (Jun '10) Nov '14 Disturbed Darkness 69
News A lonely battle against sex films at Iowa prison (Jan '13) Oct '14 Tony Pugliese 3
News Maximum-security lockdown ongoing at state's bi... (Nov '08) Sep '14 POKEMAN 15
News Dona t allow prisoners to order pizza, wings (May '09) Sep '14 Sur 13 Beat 3
More from around the web