Blogs written by inmates from the Ang...

Blogs written by inmates from the Angola prison louisiana.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Balkbrug, Netherlands

#1 Sep 28, 2009
http://theforgotten-men-angola.blogspot.com/

The Forgotten Men Committee.Angola Prison louisiana
LATESHA FRANKLIN

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2010
I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT THE GOOD TIMES ME AND MY BROTHERS USE TO HAVE I MISS THEM MOMENT I WISH HE WAS HERE TO SHARE THOSE TIMES HES BEEN GONE FOR SOME TIME NOW I JUST WANTED TO LET HIM KNOW I CARE AND I ALWAYS WILL MUCH LOVE TIMOTHY SHAW SEE U SOON AT HOME...............
George

Bainbridge, PA

#3 Jan 28, 2010
The best thing for anyone to do wether in prison or not is to repent of their sins and trust The Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord God. He came into the world to save sinners by being born of a virgin, living a sinless life,and dying and shedding his sinless blood as the only atonement for our sins at the cross of Calvary,and rose from the dead. Sincerely; George , www.TheGospelHour.org , www.FBNRadio.com
Lori

Gretna, LA

#4 May 20, 2010
My Brother Has Been Lock Away For 7Yrs For Something He Did Not Do And I Really Miss Him Being Home With Myself And Family Love Baby Brother See You Home Real Soon.Jerome McGinnis
vanessa

New Orleans, LA

#5 Apr 5, 2011
To all who have loved one in angola and want to see a change..go to www.thepetitionsite.com/first-degree-murder-s... you care and no someone else who does, put it in writing....
vic

Hollywood, FL

#6 May 11, 2011
does anyone have any information on the transfering
of Angola inmates to other prisions due to the flood treats. Has it been compleated yet. Anyone PLZ.
airstream357

Fremont, CA

#7 May 12, 2011
vic wrote:
does anyone have any information on the transfering
of Angola inmates to other prisions due to the flood treats. Has it been compleated yet. Anyone PLZ.
NO,they have not moved all the prisoners yet, they moved about 729 on Thursday ,but suppose to move more tomorrow on Fridy 5/13/2011
You can google info about angola prison and type inflooding at angola la prison and hit one of the blue links,there is infomation from 2 tv stations,they are not going to move Camp C due to it is at a higher level and they are working them filling sandbags for the leveeto try to save the prison, I have a family member there to and worried about him . I did talk to him tohnight about 6:00 pm ,he said everything was ok there. I sure hope they move them all out tomorrow God Bless and Hope your loved one will be ok too !
airstream357

Fremont, CA

#8 May 12, 2011
vanessa wrote:
To all who have loved one in angola and want to see a change..go to www.thepetitionsite.com/first-degree-murder-s... you care and no someone else who does, put it in writing....
Yes I tried to go to that website but it wouldn't come up. But i to havea brother there and he was not guilty of the charge. It seems the justice system in many places in Louisana are marketing people since 32% of Louisana residents are in prison. It's a money making scheme. If you don't have thousands of dollars to pay for an attorney ,( and then your not guaranteed you'll be free),then you are going to prison so the families will have to support them and the state gets free labor and they make plenty of money off the inmates families with the inflated prices for canteen and services there and all prisons.
my_brothers_keep er

United States

#9 May 14, 2011
So I guess that means the prison officials decide who's life is worth living.. my brother is in camp c... so he's automatically chosen to stay? No one asked me what I wanted... I kinda wanted my brother to be transferred so he'd at least have a chance.
4u2nV

United States

#10 Jun 8, 2011
Praying an hoping things will get as close to normal as possible at Angola soon! My fiancé is there and by the grace of God, he will be home at the end of the year! Wow, it's been one heckuva journey! Hopefully everyone will return to their camps next week (according to a lady in the visitation dept)....keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to visit on Father's Day weekend! I normally visit on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (1 day is always considered a special visit) because it's a 5hr and 20min drive for me! My prayer are with all of you and our loved ones at LSP!!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 9, 2012
Bless them all!
Danielle

United States

#13 Apr 29, 2012
My uncle joe Presley, who was falsely accused, has been in Angola for almost 30 years. Last I've heard he was sick but have no idea how to contact.
Janet cervantes

United States

#14 May 1, 2012
My grandson has. Been in Angola for 5yrs. And they have been great visit. So happy to spend time with him. Thanks warden burl Cain.
Lacey

Sulphur, LA

#15 May 22, 2012
I thought this was supposed to be a blog from Angola Inmates and not their loved ones!
Darcus

Basile, LA

#16 Jun 30, 2012
@Lacey in Sulphur....I also thought this was for the prisoners to blog? I guess they don't have computers.
ShaneiceK

Shreveport, LA

#17 Sep 1, 2012
Free my cousin David Sarpy nd My Favorite Rapper Lil Boosie !
jean

New Iberia, LA

#18 Jan 26, 2013
i'm looking for an inmate named leroy cormier.
jean

New Iberia, LA

#19 Jan 26, 2013
they all say that they didn't do it. there's very few that are innocent and i hope that the truth comes out.
rhodie

Oshkosh, WI

#20 Feb 4, 2013
i am looking to locate my uncle cedric matthews he was last in ingola pen any info pls reply
JzS

Dallas, TX

#21 Jul 18, 2013
Lori wrote:
My Brother Has Been Lock Away For 7Yrs For Something He Did Not Do And I Really Miss Him Being Home With Myself And Family Love Baby Brother See You Home Real Soon.Jerome McGinnis
I feel your pain. I was falsely convicted and have experienced Angola. Blessings to you and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana State Penitentiary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lavergne complains of treatment in prison (Feb '13) Feb '16 Sugabell 12
Female recently fired from angola (Oct '13) Dec '15 Anonymous madam 2
News Low river level spurs push for boat launch (Jul '12) Oct '15 look here 331
News 10 for Today: Tuesday, June 9 (Jun '15) Jun '15 Xstain Fatwas Cen... 2
News a a If God can come down in human form, I can c... (Feb '15) Feb '15 True Christian wi... 5
turn of century inmate at angola (Nov '13) Nov '13 raymond wade austin 1
prison inmate turrn of century (Nov '13) Nov '13 raymond wade austin 1
More from around the web