Ex-officer at Angola charged in 2010 ...

Ex-officer at Angola charged in 2010 inmate beating

There are 1 comment on the The Advocate story from May 15, 2013, titled Ex-officer at Angola charged in 2010 inmate beating. In it, The Advocate reports that:

A second former officer at the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola was charged Wednesday in Baton Rouge by federal prosecutors pursuing an alleged cover-up of an inmate beating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate.

willie

Belmar, NJ

#1 May 21, 2013
What goes on at Angola prison doesn't surprise me.take a look at all the crooked cops,prosecutors,and judges that's really scary.you could be in trouble even though your not in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana State Penitentiary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawsuit: Angola prison guards ordered transgend... Mar '18 sure was 1
News Prisoner, 71, loses parole bid 54 years after h... Feb '18 WelbyMD 2
News Ex-Angola Warden Burl Cain, 2 officials remain ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 andstaystrong7948 1
News How to break the 'generational curse' that keep... (Jan '17) Jan '17 imanidiot 3
News Lavergne complains of treatment in prison (Feb '13) Sep '16 I hate stupid people 13
Female recently fired from angola (Oct '13) Dec '15 Anonymous madam 2
News Low river level spurs push for boat launch (Jul '12) Oct '15 look here 331