Feb. 13 execution date set for child ...

Feb. 13 execution date set for child killer

There are 1 comment on the The Times story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Feb. 13 execution date set for child killer. In it, The Times reports that:

MANSFIELD - A Feb. 13 execution date has been set for a former Mansfield man convicted of killing his stepson more than 20 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

shane

Bossier City, LA

#2 Dec 13, 2012
May god love you and keep you Wesley. I wish I coukd have met you in life I bet you would have turned into a fine young man and would have done wonderful things on this earth. Im sorry you had to encounter such a monster so early on in your little life. You left us far to soon. You are in a far better place Wesley than you had down on earth. I will be praying for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana State Penitentiary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Angola Warden Burl Cain, 2 officials remain ... Feb '17 andstaystrong7948 1
News How to break the 'generational curse' that keep... Jan '17 imanidiot 3
News Lavergne complains of treatment in prison (Feb '13) Sep '16 I hate stupid people 13
Female recently fired from angola (Oct '13) Dec '15 Anonymous madam 2
News Low river level spurs push for boat launch (Jul '12) Oct '15 look here 331
News 10 for Today: Tuesday, June 9 (Jun '15) Jun '15 Xstain Fatwas Cen... 2
News a a If God can come down in human form, I can c... (Feb '15) Feb '15 True Christian wi... 5
More from around the web