Prison nurse charged with having sex with inmate

Dec 8, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WisInfo

A prison nurse was charged Monday for allegedly having a sexual relationship with an inmate Kettle Moraine Correctional Institution in western Sheboygan County.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2010
tiddings

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

not surprised, the staff members are up to no good. write to madison about concerns, complaints, comments, and suggestions
michelle

Sheboygan, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

that is nasty
Gennie Warfield

Hartland, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

I like to see where the pision are treated
like a person, not like a animal in a cage.
beacuse i have grand son in kettle moraine
instutional he tell me are acussuing of of
wrong thing, come to his cell room and thow him
in the hole. and he been in for 15 days.please
can i ge some help. my grandson has already turn
his life around, i know he will not do anythng to
jeffidise his release. I feel that he been false
acuese of thing that go on around him. please me.

To The Warren
Mr. Robert Humphherys
mariamaria

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

A nurse having sex with an inmate-it better not have been with my husband. I was going to call there or e-mail someone about my husband condition. It seems to me that the nurse is not only there for the inmates health but for their satisfaction also. It disgust me that a professional certified individual would take advantage of an inmate knowing that these men are lonley and then try to mess with their emotions on top of that. How does something like this happen? Has this nurse had sex with other inmates. That nurse could be infected with some disease and speading it among the inmates. How careless of a facility to let happen. Good job to the one that caught this individual and shame on that nurse.
OnTheBorder

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

michelle wrote:
that is nasty
NO it is not nasty! it is just sex! we all like sex! right?
OnTheBorder

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

tiddings wrote:
not surprised, the staff members are up to no good. write to madison about concerns, complaints, comments, and suggestions
staff also bring the majority of illict contraband into the facilities! so why should staff having sex with inmates, come as some kind of surprise to you? i have always said; that the police are the real criminals in society today! but they have the public so BSed with this "Patriot Act" crap, that this country has turned the corner into a police state, or, fascism!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kettle Moraine Correctional Institution Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism at Kettle Moraine Inst. (Jan '12) Oct '12 Lavonte 2
Former New Holstein school administrator Nelson... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Reezer81 1
Stop the abuse of inmate a kettle mariane corre... (Aug '10) Jan '12 Jesusdiva 3
New warden appointed at Dodge Correctional Inst... (Dec '09) Dec '09 tiddings 1

Search the Kettle Moraine Correctional Institution Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••