Kentucky penitentiary in Eddyville on...

Kentucky penitentiary in Eddyville on lockdown after fights

There are 5 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Dec 6, 2010, titled Kentucky penitentiary in Eddyville on lockdown after fights. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

EDDYVILLE, Ky. - Kentucky corrections officials have placed 43 inmates at the Kentucky State Penitentiary in Eddyville in segregation after a series of fights that broke out at the facility last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

wky woman

Frankfort, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2010
So what was this series of fights about? Glad to hear no officers were hurt in this.
gaurd

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2012
wky woman wrote:
So what was this series of fights about? Glad to hear no officers were hurt in this.
the fights were about the lack of sex between inmates and no cigarettes.
u otta know

Toledo, OH

#3 Mar 24, 2012
Thats just gross!!!
Turd Ferguson

Central City, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2012
u otta know wrote:
Thats just gross!!!
That's how they roll. Overgrown children.
i dont think so!

Tishomingo, MS

#5 Apr 5, 2012
It was because a white inmate was disrespected by a black inmate. The white guy beat up the black guy in the blacks territory and then the blacks felt disrespected. So on with fight. It was big but didn't take long for us to break it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky State Penitentiary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timeline of events in fatal prison hunger strike (Apr '14) Jul '17 Mr Bojangles 3
News Group of corrections officers lobbies for pay hike (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tim fritz 2
News KSP Arrest's Lyon County Resident at Penitentiary (Apr '13) Aug '13 Awesome 5
News KY inmate dies while waiting for execution (Nov '09) Jul '13 Just sayin 8
News KY Penitentiary Gets Highest Accreditation Score (May '13) May '13 Concerned 1
Talk about Kentucky State Penitentiary (May '13) May '13 VSA 1
James Ray Cable (May '09) Oct '12 victimschild 7
More from around the web