Older prison inmates.
Marie Alexander

Fairbanks, AK

#1 Jan 13, 2012
A while back I read an article about older inmates in prison. There was a picture of an old man in a wheel chair and it was titled "The Gray Bar Hotel" Some of those men should be in hospitals or someplace safe as the article said the younger men take their commissary and food. Who is responsible for the safety of these men? I have been a prison ministry volunteer for 26 years and I have never heard of such things going on in a womans' prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Correctional Facility Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska moving prisoners from Arizona to Colorado (Oct '09) May '13 Marie Alexander 7
Inmate Health Care (Jan '12) Jan '13 Marie Alexander 4
Health Care inside the walls (Jan '12) Jan '13 Marie Alexander 5
setting up phone server and putting money on bo... (Feb '10) Dec '12 Marie Alexander 10
Where is every body, Who's minding the store. (Jan '12) Dec '12 Marie Alexander 2
News Former prison guard pleads guilty to sexual con... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Tyrod 1
Go get my children (Jul '12) Jul '12 Tyrod 1
More from around the web