Stripper turned Olympia soccer mom wi...

Stripper turned Olympia soccer mom wins appeal in killing conviction

There are 5 comments on the KING-TV Seattle story from Feb 5, 2010, titled Stripper turned Olympia soccer mom wins appeal in killing conviction. In it, KING-TV Seattle reports that:

A former stripper found guilty of participating in a murder conspiracy has been awarded a new trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING-TV Seattle.

Mary Williams

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 8, 2010
The headline made it sound like there was a story or explanation or something in the article rather than the nothing I read.
antigoonis

Gouldsboro, PA

#2 Mar 5, 2010
Perhaps the soccer mom gave the judge a private lap dance in order to explain her side of the story. Not the first time someone guilty was cut too much slack. Remember O.J. Simpson?
Becky

Brookfield, MO

#3 Mar 7, 2010
Justice for ALL ? NOT !
antigoonis

Gouldsboro, PA

#4 Mar 7, 2010
Just goes to show if you have lots of money or a body that stops traffic, you can literally get away with murder. Everybody knows if Michael Jackson wasn't rich or famous he would've died in jail like he deseved. Maybe I couldn't tell if Michael was black or white, but that dance on top of a car outside the courthouse told he was guilty. HEEEEEEE HEEEE!
antigoonis

Gouldsboro, PA

#5 Mar 13, 2010
Anyone knows what this mom looked like?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiland Mountain Correctional Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New transitional housing will provide safe, sta... (Jan '14) Jan '14 rudyard Kiplingesque 1
More from around the web