Hurricane Sandy pounds Jamaica during day, then takes aim at eastern Cuba, possibly US coast

Hurricane Sandy has made a landfall just west of Santiago de Cuba in southern Cuba on Thursday with maximum sustained winds of 114 mph , the the U.S. National Hurricane Center in Miami said. Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1 Oct 25, 2012
This would be a great time for the Jerk-In-Chief to take a Bermuda vacation. Golf Clubs, Dog Meat, Prayer Rug and all.
Gordon Robinson

Lebanon, NJ

#2 Oct 25, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
This would be a great time for the Jerk-In-Chief to take a Bermuda vacation. Golf Clubs, Dog Meat, Prayer Rug and all.
I agree!
Don from Canada

Sudbury, Canada

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Gordon Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
This is NOT a comment by Gordon Robinson, from Canada! Note the address - Newton, NJ. This is the "multi-names" goof, again.
Gordon Robinson

Lebanon, NJ

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
This is NOT a comment by Gordon Robinson, from Canada! Note the address - Newton, NJ. This is the "multi-names" goof, again.
Fake, phoney, fraud...get lost!
Don from Canada

Sudbury, Canada

#5 Oct 27, 2012
Gordon Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sicko you are, you ignorant S.O.B. You should be locked up in a mental institution. How did you get out anyhow? By the way "multi-names", please make up your mind as to what country you are from, United States or Canada - or can't you remember from one posting to the next. Man you are stupid, wow!
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#6 Oct 30, 2012
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
..YES,AGREE,here....HE,from Newton New Jersey,..has been ...''REMOVED''...by the TOPIX-FORUM..MODERATOR's,here. ...thankyou's...whew..
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#7 Oct 30, 2012
Gordon Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
../.YOU HAVE BEEN...''REMOVED''... by the Forum-Topix..MODERATOR's,here. ..thankgoodness..thankyou's... eh..(+)..
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#8 Oct 31, 2012
...the PERSON from ...Newton New Jersey....has been ...REMOVED,here...thankyou's.. .eh...(+)...
obamaSUX

Cape Coral, FL

#10 Nov 3, 2012
ote for ROMNEY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moazzam Begg has walked free from jail 16 hr James 1
Pentagon procedures stall Gitmo closure Tue RustyS 3
Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) Tue nhatkute 121
Military Commissions Media Invitation Announced... Sep 24 Doc Proper 1
Guant namo prison: Whoa s still held Sep 24 Danny Bones 3
Thirteen Years After 9/11: How Expensive is Gua... Sep 24 Danny Bones 19
Islamic Modesty: Missing Afghan Soldiers Did What? Sep 23 Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 2

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE