Meanwhile in America's terrorist prison camp

There are 7 comments on the Apr 21, 2013, Wilson's Almanac story titled Meanwhile in America's terrorist prison camp. In it, Wilson's Almanac reports that:

A week after a raid that put Guantanamo Bay's largest and most communal prison camp under lockdown, the number of detainees the U.S. military says are participating in a 10-week-long hunger strike has grown to 63 of the 166 men held at the camp -- more than one-third of the men incarcerated there, according to the Defense Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wilson's Almanac.

Don from Canadass

Ashburn, VA

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Feed the terrorists to the SHARKS!!!!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#2 Apr 23, 2013
We have a list of FUgative At Large form all states . SOme work as teachers, Judges, Police, Peace Officers Nurses, social service systems, human service systems, Attorneys, Doctors, for permitting file to be open longer then 3 months without correcting erros and making a apology and arrest on fugative at large, never arresting form DA files or medical review boards and malpracitce and billing malpraictce laws. Civilans went harmed in MAdison Wisc. The Employees daily out number the civilans human populous of rightful citizens of MAdison Wisconsin by over 300% Plus.

The new prisons for these FELONS will be on the border of Wiscosnin /Minn., Ill/WIsconsin, Iowa/WIsc

Non of these employed can legally have children wed or employ. Government is making them PAY all their earnings from 1st felony crime and 12% interest back to IRS and Employers. and they still sit in prison.

This was beginning developments and are secured concentration prisons for Wisconsin Felons BUT they are not to have visitors, contact with children or spouse. No legal rights to any rights, for harming each person in their da files. All files had 80% error in them for MAdison Wisc residents and land deeds lost to their illegal activities rape and death by their kin folk from other states and have to take blame for them. PROBLEM they are trying to sort DA FIELS to determine who will work in those 3 prison systems. Nobody qualified and can not be tempted to love or give attention at all to anyoen period outside of the paper instructions before them.

They are arrested in SHifts, contacting 1/4 of employees to come in around 2 pm instead of 6 am they will be arrested in the office or in route on the freeway into town Doing a all city road block. MOst haneous criems were of the car poolers disclosing case details adn selling in other cities conspiring to rape ad kill locals.

Hope they rot.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Don from Canadass wrote:
lol
Don from Canada

Barrie, Canada

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Don from Canadass wrote:
Because of the loss of most of the American Government People (if they did what you ask). You would have to re-populate the entire USA! Not only that, the nature conservancy groups would be up in arms for poisoning the sharks.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Then to top it off, we had a influx of patients form Lutheran Social Services and Catholic DIocense hoarded in MAdison Wisc. MAny legal citizens have called police on client behalf for abuse and drug poisening, malpractice drugged at young age, now co-dependent on drugs period and the wrong ones. PErmitted sex with a partner form MARC corporation 1/2 hour alone in room, if pregnant it is for their adoption agency because it is non-of your busines to disrupt a normal life for them.

Police can not move on it, NOT LEGAL RESIDENT Of CITY OR STATE< you must contact police for kidnapping and the patient (client) is hoarded in MAdison Wisc for attempted murder and policy payoff

SO if client disrupts feds indicate police can move in and arrest disabled person that is not a legal residnet of MAdison Wisc for emergency detention now, and the service will be indicted for kidnapping and hoarding and pimping out their cleints. Workers nto qualified if tantrum crying or outburst report to police PERIOD they have to arrest on their outburst or take to hosptial anyway. DONT BE AFRAID

ALTHOUGH I had a gun faced at me, the LUTHERAN SOCIAL SERVICE AUDITERS pulled a gun on me when I indicated "lOOK at JEnny and ANNS picutre, now look over there, see those 2 women that i s the little girls in the picture, naturally the are abused idiot" They took out arms and aimed at me, I ran oput the house PEggy Carol was my supervisor she said "RUN JAIMIE IM CALLING THE POLICE" the men chased me outside armed and the neighbor man got involved, until the bus came, the men got in their car and chased the bus to the transfer point I jumped the bus and got on 2 others, with my head injury I forgot incident and wnet to work like systematic the next day though, I was reminded and quit again. I keep forgetting for some reason. DONT WORK THEIR unless you are a fed relocating CLIENTS and indicting their partents for poisnening and gross bodily harm and head injuries.
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#6 Apr 24, 2013
Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks there.
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NYT: Top Law Firms Unwilling to Fight Gay Marri... Apr 15 RalphB 12
News The U.S. and Cuba: How times have changed Apr 10 Alexander Skarsgard 4
News Uruguayan president: US must help ex-Guantanamo... Apr 8 Le Duped 4
News The APA and Guantanamo: Actions, Not Words Apr 7 HumanSpirit 1
News Jeb Bush: 'I Don't Read The New York Times' Mar 27 WelbyMD 2
News Obama: Bergdahl 'was never forgotten' (May '14) Mar 27 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 103
News Bergdahl desertion charges revive questions ove... Mar '15 Le Duped 2
More from around the web