Ex-Gitmo inmates: Bin Laden movie exc...

Ex-Gitmo inmates: Bin Laden movie excuses torture

There are 10 comments on the Albany Times Union story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Ex-Gitmo inmates: Bin Laden movie excuses torture. In it, Albany Times Union reports that:

Two former Guantanamo detainees on Thursday condemned "Zero Dark Thirty," a film about the hunt for Osama bin Laden whose brutal interrogation scenes have sparked a discussion over the use of extreme methods in the U.S. campaign against terror.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Times Union.

Doctor liger

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jan 11, 2013
The USA now finds torture acceptable and Obama is no different than Bush, Perhaps Obama exports torture more than Bush and by that I mean having detainees tortured outside of USA in other countries while we act like we had no idea that it was going on.

Ignorant and hypocrite people support this yet the scream when other countries like Cuba do it.

The torture we support is going to come back and bite us.
Compassionate One

Lafayette, NJ

#2 Jan 11, 2013
esta jodido chavez
Doc

Hollywood, FL

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Compassionate One wrote:
esta jodido chavez
Chica Chavez se muere pronto o esta muerto , muerto como la etica y honestidad esta en el gobierno de hialeah ,sweetwater y miami dade despues que tu junta cogieron poder.
Muerto como esta la pene tuya y de tu socio, WJDC.

Uds son como unas piraņas que se comen la carne de gobierno y dejan el hueso.
Compassionate One

Lafayette, NJ

#4 Jan 11, 2013
chavez esta jodido
Oliver Comwell

Bromsgrove, UK

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Doctor liger wrote:
The USA now finds torture acceptable and Obama is no different than Bush, Perhaps Obama exports torture more than Bush and by that I mean having detainees tortured outside of USA in other countries while we act like we had no idea that it was going on.
Ignorant and hypocrite people support this yet the scream when other countries like Cuba do it.
The torture we support is going to come back and bite us.
No doubt about it these people are the new Nazis,invading other Countries secret torture prisons all over the World killing people all over the World with drones,these people really have gone insane with power.
Doc

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt about it these people are the new Nazis,invading other Countries secret torture prisons all over the World killing people all over the World with drones,these people really have gone insane with power.
Ironic isn't it how USA is the ONLY country to use nuke weapons while we scream about everyone else, we invade small weaker countries at a whim and most based on lies while again screaming about everyone else and now the cherry on the cake is our flagrant torture schedule and again while screaming about everyone else.

Most Americans are to blind to notice.
Oliver Comwell

Bromsgrove, UK

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic isn't it how USA is the ONLY country to use nuke weapons while we scream about everyone else, we invade small weaker countries at a whim and most based on lies while again screaming about everyone else and now the cherry on the cake is our flagrant torture schedule and again while screaming about everyone else.
Most Americans are to blind to notice.
Indeed the hypocricy is nauseating,but my Country isn't any better,they may not do the torturing most of the time but they are complicit in it,evrytime the likes of Cameron comes on the TV lecturing someone about Democracy and human rights i feel like giving the bastard a bloody good smack.
Doc

Hollywood, FL

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed the hypocricy is nauseating,but my Country isn't any better,they may not do the torturing most of the time but they are complicit in it,evrytime the likes of Cameron comes on the TV lecturing someone about Democracy and human rights i feel like giving the bastard a bloody good smack.
As a wole whether UK or any country in Europe the people are much better informed than USA , not as gullible and better liked through out the world.

The USA has only used 9-11 as an exuse to engage in even more hostily towards poorer countries and to strip its own citizens of more rights , the masses here are sheep who are easily taken to constant war .

To most Americans the "world is flat" there is only America and nothing else matters and than they wonder why we are so hated.
Oliver Comwell

Bromsgrove, UK

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
As a wole whether UK or any country in Europe the people are much better informed than USA , not as gullible and better liked through out the world.
The USA has only used 9-11 as an exuse to engage in even more hostily towards poorer countries and to strip its own citizens of more rights , the masses here are sheep who are easily taken to constant war .
To most Americans the "world is flat" there is only America and nothing else matters and than they wonder why we are so hated.
I would hope there would be many more like you in America who can see through the Bullshit,the information is out there if they look for it,whats frightening is the way Hollywood has almost become the News,all those propaganda films about Arabs and Russians some people think its real,i am still not sure what went down on 9/11 the jury is still out.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Compassionate One wrote:
chavez esta jodido
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>NOT FAIR!!! Me wanna live.....BUUUAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Me multi-billionaire own all the BLACK GOLD from Venezuela.....NOT FAIR...BUAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! Me no wanna meet che & satan...
they wait or me BUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! !!!!!!!!
no more troglodite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bergdahl's hometown blindsided by hatred in wak... (Jun '14) Nov 21 WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 16
News US Army's Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty to desert... Nov '17 Red Crosse 54
News Protective moose charges at woman and her dog i... Nov '17 Hostis Publicus 9
News White House Fires Back After A Government Watch... (Aug '14) Nov '17 cadescove99 4
News Bergdahl due to be sentenced for endangering co... Oct '17 See The Light 4
News Canada to apologize, pay former Gitmo prisoner ... Jul '17 Retired SOF 41
News Ex-Gitmo inmate receives multimillion payment f... Jul '17 Geezer 11
More from around the web