Democrats Make Sure Gitmo Stays Open

Dec 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salem-News.com

As Wikipedia states, the GuantA namo Bay detention camp is a controversial detainment and interrogation facility of the United States military located within GuantA namo Bay Naval Base, Cuba.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2012
Don from Canada

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Close down this despicable place right NOW.
1. This jail is in a country that doesn't want them.
2. They use tactics that are not legal in the USA.
3. If US Citizens were subjected to these tortures
in another country, the US. would start a war. In
fact, the countries of the interred prisoners are
increasing massive attacks against the USA NOW!
4. The ENTIRE WORLD, despises US Actions Re: GITMO.
5. HOW MANY MORE REASONS DO YOU NEED, TO CLOSE IT?

UNITED STATES, THIS PRISON WILL BE A BLOT ON YOUR
COUNTRY, IN THE HISTORY BOOKS, FOREVER!
Carcharodon Carcharias

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
Mi canelita, come me gusta metertela por el qulin! Mi amor, vamos al pillowpit con el resto de los camaradas, cheerokea, don from canada, compassionate one,gitanin, josito etc mi amor....toditos en el pit compartiendo en comunidad!
LOL!
Don from Canada

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Carcharodon Carcharias wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Reality too much for you my friend? Get sobered up, and buy or steal some newspapers. There's a whole world of interesting goings-on that you could discover, with very little effort on your part. Does this make any sense to you at all, or am I asking for the impossible?
Carcharodon Carcharias

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
Mi canelita, come me gusta metertela por el qulin! Mi amor, vamos al pillowpit con el resto de los camaradas, cheerokea, don from canada, compassionate one,gitanin, josito etc mi amor....toditos en el pit compartiendo en comunidad!
LOL!

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality too much for you my friend? Get sobered up, and buy or steal some newspapers. There's a whole world of interesting goings-on that you could discover, with very little effort on your part. Does this make any sense to you at all, or am I asking for the impossible?
My love, I love you just because you be like me. You love fidelisimo like I do my love. Come to our pillowpit so we be together to make love to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••