Bin Laden Son-in-Law Due in US Court

There are 14 comments on the Fox News story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Bin Laden Son-in-Law Due in US Court. In it, Fox News reports that:

A top Al Qaeda spokesman, who is the son-in-law of Usama bin Laden, has been captured overseas and charged in the United States with conspiracy to kill Americans, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday, sparking Republican criticism that such terrorists don't belong in the civilian judicial system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#1 Mar 8, 2013
What difference he be to any other spin doctor who portays their master as the supreme being against all foes ?
911 was an inside job

Pflugerville, TX

#2 Mar 8, 2013
"US Court?"!? Gee, how quaint. I thought we had an Executive Branch that was judge, jury, and executioner -- all in secret.

Or is this one of those "show trials" to entertain the masses and keep minds off the bleak economic situation (due in large part to theft by the criminal elite)?
rfirma1

Westminster, MD

#3 Mar 9, 2013
court? he should be invited to vacation in gitmo.......for life
Howdy

United States

#4 Mar 9, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
court? he should be invited to vacation in gitmo.......for life
Why?
rfirma1

Westminster, MD

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
accessory to mass murder........

AUSTRALIAN

#7 Mar 9, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
accessory to mass murder........
What about George W Bush's communications director ,shouldn't he be found guilty of something ?
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What about George W Bush's communications director ,shouldn't he be found guilty of something ?
Sure the same thing that Tony Blare is guilty of and lets not forget the Iron Lady and while we're at that PM you have, you know the one with the marbles in her mouth and that great dye job.
rfirma1

Westminster, MD

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
no......why?

AUSTRALIAN

#10 Mar 10, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure the same thing that Tony Blare is guilty of and lets not forget the Iron Lady and while we're at that PM you have, you know the one with the marbles in her mouth and that great dye job.
Who isn't guilty of something ?
Problem with politicians like our State member the other day shook my hand looking away from me.
We are just a meal ticket for their continued happiness and wellbeing financially that sees people being paid $1000 per day to nod when they are told to by their political parties fronting as corporations made up of us.

AUSTRALIAN

#11 Mar 10, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
no......why?
How about the US propaganda that sunk into men's minds that they should drop everything and their careers to join the US Marines and take on who ever their country tells them so .

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#12 Mar 10, 2013
Good point Nancy.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Excuse me. Sheila.
rfirma1

Westminster, MD

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the US propaganda that sunk into men's minds that they should drop everything and their careers to join the US Marines and take on who ever their country tells them so .
what a silly and off topic comment.

AUSTRALIAN

#15 Mar 11, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
what a silly and off topic comment.
You are off topic with your silly reply

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rumsfeld: WMD issue main reason for Iraq war (Feb '11) Mon Swedenforever 68
News U.S., Canada poised to OK Omar Khadr transfer (Mar '12) May 12 OmarMonkeyBoy 5
News Retired US Soldier Rips Canada's Release of Ex-... May 11 swedenforever 2
News Retired US soldier rips Canada's release of ex-... May 10 Republican 1
News Lawmakers reject State's Chief Medical Officer May 8 Mikey 16
News Those Problematic Cuban Dissidents May 1 WE JUST DONT CARE 4
News Cuban bishop says news of papal visit brings 'h... May 1 the AWSOME Cowboy 1
More from around the web