Taliban vow revenge over Guantanamo shootings

Apr 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Star

KABUL: The Taliban on Thursday pledged to take revenge on US troops in Afghanistan after guards at Guantanamo prison fired non-lethal rounds at inmates to quell unrest.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2013
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Feed the terrorists to the SHARKS.
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Extradite all the Muslim trash
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

From all the Americas and Europe!
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Savages follower of the satanic lunatic Mohamed.
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Satanic dumb fanatics!
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Yuck fou,Hassan!
Don from Canada

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
Yuck fou,Hassan!
Not one of the above quotes were made by the original, Don from Canada! They were all concacted by a person I call,'Multi-Names'. He even makes up other names so he can answer his own posts. He is, the plural of the word,'NUT'!
Don from Canada

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Remember my post from a month or two ago? I told you that,`if American troops were captured by other warring countries`, that the American troops would `get what they gave`, regarding the awful things they were doing to foreign prisoners in their secret prisons, hidden all around the world. This was why the `Geneva Convention` was created! The Americans, after the last world-war, were the main instigators regarding the creation of the,`Geneva Conventions`. You certainly wouldn`t recognize it today, by American Prisoner of War Actions!
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks
Don from Canada

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks
Why would you say a nasty thing like that, Multi-Names? Tell the truth now, it's because the CIA pays you, to put your dissident-style posts on the Topix site. We all know what you are up to Multi-Names. People who read this info, are not as uninformed as you think.
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
Remember my post from a month or two ago? I told you that,`if American troops were captured by other warring countries`, that the American troops would `get what they gave`, regarding the awful things they were doing to foreign prisoners in their secret prisons, hidden all around the world. This was why the `Geneva Convention` was created! The Americans, after the last world-war, were the main instigators regarding the creation of the,`Geneva Conventions`. You certainly wouldn`t recognize it today, by American Prisoner of War Actions!
feed feed the terrorists to the SHARKS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••