Guards seized Guantanamo defendants' ...

Guards seized Guantanamo defendants' legal ...

There are 4 comments on the WHTC story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Guards seized Guantanamo defendants' legal .... In it, WHTC reports that:

While the prisoners accused of plotting the September 11 attacks were in the Guantanamo courtroom this week, guards seized confidential legal documents, books, photos and even toilet paper from their cells, a prison camp lawyer testified on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHTC.

Armando

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 15, 2013
America is becoming worse than Cuba under the Castro's.
Beuford Murgatroid

Newton, NJ

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Armando wrote:
Vp yovrs mojon cherokee!
Don from Canada

Sudbury, Canada

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Armando wrote:
BECOMING FAR WORSE???. If the average US Citizen knew of the current,(and PENDING,) restrictions on themselves, there would be riots in the streets! It's a good thing that most Americans', don't know, or care, what is happening even 10 miles,(16k's), away from their homes. The rest of the world knows, though.
If I was an American Citizen, I would be very, very, afraid right now.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Obama's Guantanamo Is Never Going To Close, So Everyone Might As Well Get Comfortable

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/16/obam...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Govs warn administration they'll sue if Guantan... Aug 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) Aug 18 Friv 2 144
News Military eyeing US prisons for Gitmo detainees Aug 15 Synque 14
News Obama: Bergdahl 'was never forgotten' (May '14) Aug 15 Fred Phelps Marcher 106
News Miley Cyrus in never before seen childhood mode... Aug 6 Miley Ray Cyrus 2
News Obama administration resists release of Guantan... Aug 4 Passing thru 4
News Cuba tones down anti-U.S. rhetoric on revolutio... Jul '15 L I G E R 22
More from around the web