Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

Aug 7, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WPTY

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Comments
19,761 - 19,780 of 20,096 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 7

“I hate/Love Cherokee and Jose”

Since: Jan 09

San Juan Puerto Rico.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

que miedo tenes pibe
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Were just afraid wrote:
que miedo tenes pibe
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator.

“I hate/Love Cherokee and Jose”

Since: Jan 09

San Juan Puerto Rico.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

balsero marico estas enamorado de Don?
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Were just afraid wrote:
balsero marico estas enamorado de Don?
No No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship. Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator.
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship.
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.

“back for a limited time”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
Sounds a lot like Miami at times, what with the exilios!
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a lot like Miami at times, what with the exilios!
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship. Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.
Kinda like how the exilios thrived under Batista?
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Kinda like how the exilios thrived under Batista?
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship. Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship. Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.
My statement stands. The exilios benefitted tremendously when Batista was in power.
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

<quoted text>
My statement stands. The exilios benefitted tremendously when Batista was in power.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship. Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.
Is that all you got, dipshit?
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Is that all you got, dipshit?
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship. Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship. Committee will disagree since they support the dictatorship.
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Commienazis will disagree since they support the dictatorship.
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Batista was the first Negro president of Cuba. He was a rotten dictator, but nothing compared to what followed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
Commienazis will disagree since they support the dictatorship.
I'm no communist nor a nazi- those are two very different things anyway. But while I don't support the current government in Havana, I sure as shit don't support your group either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
Batista was the first Negro president of Cuba. He was a rotten dictator, but nothing compared to what followed.
But not so rotten a dictator that your group couldn't thrive in Cuba, right? Most of the old guard exiles were diehard Batistianos, and I'm sure he served your interests very well. If he was such a great guy, so why'd they have a revolution to get rid of him?
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

<quoted text>
But not so rotten a dictator that your group couldn't thrive in Cuba, right? Most of the old guard exiles were diehard Batistianos, and I'm sure he served your interests very well. If he was such a great guy, so why'd they have a revolution to get rid of him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••