Brownback and Roberts block Obama nom...

Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

There are 20101 comments on the WPTY story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees. In it, WPTY reports that:

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#22442 Dec 16, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! me no wanna die and be damned and go to hell with che and lucifer...AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!. ...Me wanna live and be comandante & presidente....me kiss crucifix.....me very scared of going to eternal damnation.....AAAAYYYYYY!...fi delisimo say he would save me.....he cut my azz off and gave a plastic bag on my stomach to move my bowels........he cut me up for nothing!! AAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!..the kaposi is everywhere...me gonna die....me no wanna die!...me afraid of what waits on the other side.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Simply repent & make amends...you better hurry!

“End Communism!”

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#22443 Dec 16, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! me no wanna die and be damned and go to hell with che and lucifer...AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!. ...Me wanna live and be comandante & presidente....me kiss crucifix.....me very scared of going to eternal damnation.....AAAAYYYYYY!...fi delisimo say he would save me.....he cut my azz off and gave a plastic bag on my stomach to move my bowels........he cut me up for nothing!! AAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!..the kaposi is everywhere...me gonna die....me no wanna die!...me afraid of what waits on the other side.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Por que no te callas!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22444 Dec 23, 2012
teline: CARACAS, Venezuela Military leaders asked President Hugo Chavez to resign and call elections after a day of violence in which National Guard troops and pro-Chavez gunmen clashed with 150,000 opposition protesters. At least 12 people were killed and as many as 110 wounded, officials said.

Chavez was at the presidential palace with loyalist troops in talks with rebel officers early Friday, retired Guaicaipuro Lameda said. Dissident National Guard troops had earlier seized the government television station, as well as key installations and airports to prevent ...

How many people have died here and in Cuba recently for going out and rebel against Castro publicly?

That day more than 150000 people went out and protested against Chavez.

They say at least 12 people died...there were many more but the news was controled as always.
Venezuelans are not afraid like you Cubans are.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22445 Dec 23, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
Por que no te callas?

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22446 Dec 23, 2012

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22447 Dec 23, 2012

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22448 Dec 31, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
teline: CARACAS, Venezuela Military leaders asked President Hugo Chavez to resign and call elections after a day of violence in which National Guard troops and pro-Chavez gunmen clashed with 150,000 opposition protesters. At least 12 people were killed and as many as 110 wounded, officials said.
Chavez was at the presidential palace with loyalist troops in talks with rebel officers early Friday, retired Guaicaipuro Lameda said. Dissident National Guard troops had earlier seized the government television station, as well as key installations and airports to prevent ...
How many people have died here and in Cuba recently for going out and rebel against Castro publicly?
That day more than 150000 people went out and protested against Chavez.
They say at least 12 people died...there were many more but the news was controled as always.
Venezuelans are not afraid like you Cubans are.
NOT FAIR!!! Me wanna live.....BUUUAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Me multi-billionaire own all the BLACK GOLD from Venezuela.....NOT FAIR...BUAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! Me no wanna meet che & satan...
they wait or me BUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! !!!!!!!!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22450 Dec 31, 2012
Cubans are the shame of Hunmanity

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22451 Jan 1, 2013
Happy New Year to ALL!
Compassionate One

Sparta, NJ

#22452 Jan 4, 2013
"El chancho"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity.]********
----------
Compassionate One

Sparta, NJ

#22453 Jan 4, 2013
THOMAS JEFFERSON

It has been said the greatest volume of sheer brainpower in one place occurred when Jefferson dined alone...

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe ,

we shall become as corrupt as Europe .

Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those

who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

Thomas Jefferson

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes.

A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.

Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the

government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered..'

'If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.'

-Mark Twain aka Samuel Clemens
Marie

Shawnee, KS

#22455 Jan 5, 2013
Why do you keep posting this stuff over and over and over and over

you need to see yourself immortalized in print ??

lol

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22456 Jan 6, 2013
Compassionate One wrote:
THOMAS JEFFERSON
It has been said the greatest volume of sheer brainpower in one place occurred when Jefferson dined alone...
When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe ,
we shall become as corrupt as Europe .
Thomas Jefferson
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson
It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes.
A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.
Thomas Jefferson
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson
To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered..'
'If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.'
-Mark Twain aka Samuel Clemens
Amen

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22457 Jan 6, 2013
Compassionate One wrote:
"El chancho"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity.]********
----------
Amen

“End Communism!”

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#22458 Jan 17, 2013
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>NOT FAIR!!! Me wanna live.....BUUUAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Me multi-billionaire own all the BLACK GOLD from Venezuela.....NOT FAIR...BUAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! Me no wanna meet che & satan...
they wait or me BUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! !!!!!!!!
Very quiet lately..........
Compassionate One

Newton, NJ

#22459 Jan 17, 2013
Marie wrote:
lol
get lost...torti!
Compassionate One

Newton, NJ

#22460 Jan 17, 2013
Marie wrote:
lol
chorra!
Marie

Shawnee, KS

#22462 Jan 20, 2013
pobrecito gatito
Sandy

Miami, FL

#22463 Jan 20, 2013
Compassionate One wrote:
<quoted text>get lost...torti!
Hi,
I am writing a paper for school about third world political corruption , zero politcal and police standards or rather LACK of standards.
I understand these people call themselves republicans and for 50 yrs the political and police standards in every city they control have hit rock bottom, banana republic style.

Does anyone know what ethnicity runs Miami-dade and Hialeah in S.Florida?

I hear it is only due to one group that these places are beyond banana republic corrupt.

2012 city ranking:
"Miami Named Second Worst-Run City in America; Hialeah Fifth"

Congratulations, Miami-Dade! You're home to two of the five worst-run cities in the country.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/0...

Actual link -
http://247wallst.com/2013/01/15/the-best-and-...
Sandy

Miami, FL

#22464 Jan 20, 2013
Marie wrote:
pobrecito gatito
My spanish is limited but I think gatito means kitty cat.

Funny thing is in Cuban run Miami there are countless feral kitty cats and yet they are still grossly outnumbered by corrupt politicos and "or" (as if it has to be one or the other) self serving politicos who don't do a thing unless it is to put money in their pocket or their families, friends pockets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Govs warn administration they'll sue if Guantan... Aug 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) Aug 18 Friv 2 144
News Military eyeing US prisons for Gitmo detainees Aug 15 Synque 14
News Obama: Bergdahl 'was never forgotten' (May '14) Aug 15 Fred Phelps Marcher 106
News Miley Cyrus in never before seen childhood mode... Aug 6 Miley Ray Cyrus 2
News Obama administration resists release of Guantan... Aug 4 Passing thru 4
News Cuba tones down anti-U.S. rhetoric on revolutio... Jul '15 L I G E R 22
More from around the web