Brownback and Roberts block Obama nom...

Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

There are 20089 comments on the WPTY story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees. In it, WPTY reports that:

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

Carcharodon Carcharias

Sparta, NJ

#22411 Dec 1, 2012

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22412 Dec 3, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
People!!
Keep on pushing it in hard ad deep!/
hugo-chavez wrote:
Mojoncito
by Hugo Chavez
mojoncito I love you more today
More today than yesterday
But I love you less today
Less than I will tomorrow
See the sweet Venezuelan rose
See it blossom see it grow
That's the story of our love
Ever since we said hello
As the years go passing by
We'll recall our wedding day
I will be there by your side
You will always hear me say
mojoncito, you're my Venezuelan sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#22413 Dec 6, 2012
The only one having gay fantasies around here is LIEger - as usual

I'm so embarrassed for him.

He doesn't realize how revealing this is.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22414 Dec 6, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>hugo-chavez wrote:
Mojoncito
by Hugo Chavez
mojoncito I love you more today
More today than yesterday
But I love you less today
Less than I will tomorrow
See the sweet Venezuelan rose
See it blossom see it grow
That's the story of our love
Ever since we said hello
As the years go passing by
We'll recall our wedding day
I will be there by your side
You will always hear me say
mojoncito, you're my Venezuelan sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22415 Dec 6, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Your win is in actuality a loss for the country. Mr. Cool won reelection based on fear, fauxpody, fraud. No mandate just more of the same incopetence. IDIOTS are anyone who cast aside reality of his inability to create jobs, fix the economy, mandate through regulations at the EPA which will further damage ans drive up manufaturing, small business, private citizens energy costs.
America is broke, and Obama thinks another entitlement programs is sound progress for us. Medicare is defunded by Obama Care and in trouble before that travesty, medicaid, and Social Security are in a sad state. We're over 16 Trillion in debt, and increasing with interest 1 Trillion per year. And Obama has no plan to reverse the trend.
America like most countries gets the leadership it deserves. Hope you freaks enjoy the aftermath of tyranny and chaos as it's coming due to your ineptitude. So save all the sneery remarks, the pity pot is where your head will be relocated when it hits the fan.
Provided it's not so swollen that the mierda ridden mass doesn't get stuck.
Well said!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22416 Dec 6, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Election fraud got Obama elected and they are counting more on West.(over 500 so far). I stated the voting machine issue asso. with Soros/Spanish company long ago. It happened and they won't recount Obama's because of his race, fear the minorities will burn down their states. I say let them burn their neighborhoods, it only hurts them. Like you, your hud home is expendable too.
Exactly!

AND STILL NO EXPLANATION ABOUT THE LYBIAN EMBASSY!!!!!!!!
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#22417 Dec 6, 2012
Marie wrote:
The only one having gay fantasies around here is LIEger - as usual
I'm so embarrassed for him.
He doesn't realize how revealing this is.
LIEger and his cowardly ilk fled Cuba only to spread their zero political and police standards in Miami ,add insane corruption .
I have been embarrassed for him for a loooooooooooooooon time .

ALL his right wing bunch touch they destroy which is why Miami is finally saying "NO MAS" to these roaches , lol.
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#22418 Dec 6, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!
AND STILL NO EXPLANATION ABOUT THE LYBIAN EMBASSY!!!!!!!!
We OWN you and you have been told all you need to know, if you do not like it, vote him out, LOL OH WAIT YOU CAN'T.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22419 Dec 6, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..YOU WILL BE ---Charged,here...lovong morrongas os srious stuff,here....identity-thieft. ..hacking...CYBER-BULLYING...a nd HATING BLACK MORRONGAS IS Being RACIST
FBI will investigate there..
LOVE AYOUR Black neighboard...there..shalom..
ANALYSIS: shykora the pervert

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#22421 Dec 6, 2012
UNIVERSAL UNDISPUTIBLE TRUTHS

1. There is no need to have filth pouring out of your mouth to prove your adulthood or manhood.
It only demeans you & shows your immaturity & lack of good manners & good taste.
2. Remember the purpose of life is a life of purpose.
3. If you think education is expensive try ignorance.
4. Great achievements demand sacrifice.
5. Great achievements & great love involve great risks.
6. Some people dream of great achievements, while others achieve their great dreams.
7. True love knows no distance or boundaries.
8. You always want the best for those you love.
9. Love means never having to say I’m sorry.
10. You never demean those you love.
11. True love is unconditional.
12. What you borrow you must return.
13. True love is not selfish.
14. Children are the seeds of the future.
15. If you want to soar like an eagle you cannot fly with turkeys.
16. God loves you.
17. Nothing is impossible.
18. As long as there is life there is hope
19. Only the strong survive
20. History is written by the winners.
21. Those that try to hurt me only make me stronger.
22. The vast majority of the rich in this country did not inherit their wealth; they earned it. They are the country’s achievers , producers & job creators.
23. Abstinence prevents sexually transmitted disease & pregnancy—every time it’s tried.
24. There’s a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those that do not.
25. Morality is not defined by individual choice.
26. Words mean things.
27. The only way liberals win elections is by pretending they are not liberals.
28. Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare; Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.
29. If you commit a crime, you are guilty.
30. Abortion is the killing of an unborn child.
31. The way to improve our schools is not money, but the re-introduction of moral & spiritual values…..as well as the 4 “R’s”: Reading,‘Riting,‘Rithmetic & Righteousness.
32. Drug addicts belong to the subhuman race.
33. The culture war is between the winners & those who think they are losers who want to become winners. The losers think the only way they can become winners is by banding together all the losers & then empowering a leader of the losers to make things right for them.
34. The Los Angeles riots were not caused by the “Rodney King verdict” but by the rioters.
35. Better dead than red.
36. The only good commie is a dead commie.
37. The richest of men are also the wisest, who spend their lives in the relentless pursuit of knowledge.
They use their energy, time & fortune accumulating knowledge &increasing tbeir brain power. He
who thinks money is all that counts, has no wisdom. He that does not amass a wealth of knowledge,
is a very, very poor man indeed, & is a fool that is worth nothing.
38. Pursuing the ever present challenge & the never ending battle!
39. It’s your choice to be a subhuman, merely human or superhuman. In other words: You choose whether to be a failure, merely be like the rest of your peers, or to rise above the rest & be superstar!
40. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
41. With great power comes great responsibility.
42. Quality is a continuous never-ending commitment to improvement
43. "It isn`t that Liberals are ignorant. It`s just that they know so much that isn`t so." Ronald Reagan
44.Never make someone a priority when they only make you an option

45. The best muscle car is the Dodge Charger.
46. I’m not arrogant, I speak with conviction.
48. In Cuba Topx Forum cherokee is a mojon(turd)
By Liger Omni Prime
Liger BFF

Hollywood, FL

#22422 Dec 6, 2012
HMMMM looks like fiscal conservative NJ Gov Cristie is asking FEMA to pick up 100% of the $38 billion hurricane tab.

EVERY Fiscal conservative is a 100% hypocrite when they need money for their state.
Compassionate One

Sparta, NJ

#22423 Dec 6, 2012
MA FATHER THE BAPTIST MINISTER AND MA BROTHER BUBBA AND OPEN MIND SAY....SUPERB, SUPERB!costructive engagement, costructive engagement, costructive engagement,costructive engagement,costructive engagement Very balanced and progressive! KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOSKUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS, KULOS, KULOS, KULOS,KULOS, KULOS, KULOSKULOS, KULOS, KULOSKULOS, KULOS, KULOS....QWACK, QWACK,QWACK. QWACK, QWACK,.........

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22424 Dec 6, 2012
Las gentes indigenas son considerados la gente mas inteligente, espiritual y decente en la manera de respetar y amar el planeta.Este pais USA fue fundado con referencia a las costumbres indigenas de las tribus existentes en ese tiempo aca. Osea los salvajes fueron tu y tus descendientes que vinieron y violaron, enfermaron y abusaron de la bondad de esta gente hermosa. Lo peor fue la religion que les metieron por la cabeza.

Balsero comemierda(WJDC) te acuerdas de lo que decias?

"Para el que mira sin ver la tierra es tierra no mas"...

A Yupanqui.

Espero que mis posts te ayuden a refleccionar y finalmente habrir tu mente. Porque por ahora eres un pobre ser miserable.Lo mismo para Marie in Miami y LIEger y todos los otros Cristianos mediocres.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22425 Dec 6, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Las gentes indigenas son considerados la gente mas inteligente, espiritual y decente en la manera de respetar y amar el planeta.Este pais USA fue fundado con referencia a las costumbres indigenas de las tribus existentes en ese tiempo aca. Osea los salvajes fueron tu y tus descendientes que vinieron y violaron, enfermaron y abusaron de la bondad de esta gente hermosa. Lo peor fue la religion que les metieron por la cabeza.
Balsero comemierda(WJDC) te acuerdas de lo que decias?
"Para el que mira sin ver la tierra es tierra no mas"...
A Yupanqui.
Espero que mis posts te ayuden a refleccionar y finalmente habrir tu mente. Porque por ahora eres un pobre ser miserable.Lo mismo para Marie in Miami y LIEger y todos los otros Cristianos mediocres.
ANALYSIS: fecal entity uttering nonsense

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Location hidden

#22426 Dec 7, 2012
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
We OWN your morrongas and you have been told all you need to know, if you do not like it, vote him out, LOL OH WAIT YOU CAN'T.
My love come with cheerokea mojon and compassionate,gitano, Don, & robinson to make love with us at our pillowpit, I so love your azz, my love!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22427 Dec 10, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
My love come with cheerokea mojon and compassionate,gitano, Don, & robinson to make love with us at our pillowpit, I so love your azz, my love!
http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/did-obama-steal-th...

See this!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22428 Dec 10, 2012
What role, if any, did vote fraud play in election?

None, the American political system is as clean as a whistle
Little, because both sides are guilty of fudging the rules and skirting the law
The Republicans would have done worse without committing systematic fraud
It played a decisive role in the presidential election, robbing the real winner of victory
Each election gets a little dirtier – and something needs to be done about it
There's enough doubt about the fairness of the election that is causing Americans to lose confidence in the vote
What's disturbing is that all of the anomalies helped the Democrats
Democrats are fine with cheating and law-breaking, as James O'Keefe demonstrated in his videos
It is abundantly clear now that presidential elections in the U.S. are rigged in favor of Democrats
The election was stolen – pure and simple
We may never have a free and fair election again in America if we don't start exposing abuses and prosecuting them
Other

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/did-obama-steal-th...
//////////

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22429 Dec 10, 2012
balsero muelero
Liger BFF

Hollywood, FL

#22430 Dec 11, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
What role, if any, did vote fraud play in election?
None, the American political system is as clean as a whistle
Little, because both sides are guilty of fudging the rules and skirting the law
The Republicans would have done worse without committing systematic fraud
It played a decisive role in the presidential election, robbing the real winner of victory
Each election gets a little dirtier – and something needs to be done about it
There's enough doubt about the fairness of the election that is causing Americans to lose confidence in the vote
What's disturbing is that all of the anomalies helped the Democrats
Democrats are fine with cheating and law-breaking, as James O'Keefe demonstrated in his videos
It is abundantly clear now that presidential elections in the U.S. are rigged in favor of Democrats
The election was stolen – pure and simple
We may never have a free and fair election again in America if we don't start exposing abuses and prosecuting them
Other
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/did-obama-steal-th...
//////////
Lol eat sh#t you LOST and are going to CONTINUE to lose.

You don't like it?

TO DAMN BAD , NOTHING you loosers can do about it.

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Location hidden

#22432 Dec 11, 2012
Liger BFF wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol eat sh#t you LOST and are going to CONTINUE to lose.
You don't like it?
TO DAMN BAD , NOTHING you loosers can do about it.
AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! me no wanna die and be damned and go to hell with che and lucifer...AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!. ...Me wanna live and be comandante & presidente....me kiss crucifix.....me very scared of going to eternal damnation.....AAAAYYYYYY!...fi delisimo say he would save me.....he cut my azz off and gave a plastic bag on my stomach to move my bowels........he cut me up for nothing!! AAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!..the kaposi is everywhere...me gonna die....me no wanna die!...me afraid of what waits on the other side.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) May 20 Friv 2 games 150
News Gov. Haley heads to Washington to discuss Guant... May 9 Retired SOF 9
News Two 14-year-olds are charged with murder after ... Apr '16 kuda 18
News US frees 9 Guantanamo prisoners, sends them to ... Apr '16 Cordwainer Trout 8
News Two More 'High' Risk Detainees Transferred from... Apr '16 Mikey 2
News Let me repeat: Hell, no. No Gitmo in Colorado. ... (Nov '15) Mar '16 Gingerich 2
News How not to get Mexico to pay for that wall Mar '16 wild child 2
More from around the web