Obama's Apology Tour was Crafted by a...

Obama's Apology Tour was Crafted by a Handful of Radical Advisors

There are 1 comment on the New Media Journal story from Oct 27, 2012, titled Obama's Apology Tour was Crafted by a Handful of Radical Advisors. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

President Obama indignantly denied Mitt Romney's charge in Monday's final debate that his foreign policy amounts to "an apology tour" around the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

Ohio Wrangler

Mogadore, OH

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Hey, Obama. Say what you will, most Americans feel you toured the world at our expense to kiss a$$.
You are incapable of being a good president. You have no experience and can't even appoint good advisors. You are so busy traveling that you let others run the country for you. You have been out of town almost every major incident that has happened during your term. Just like you were too busy campaigning to stay in Washinton when our embassy was attacked.
If you applied half the effort to being a president as you spend trying to get into office--you could do a better job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama administration resists release of Guantan... Fri Believer 3
News Cuba tones down anti-U.S. rhetoric on revolutio... Jul 30 L I G E R 22
News Obama: Bergdahl 'was never forgotten' (May '14) Jul 26 scirocco 105
News Former Atheist U.S. Soldier at Gitmo Details Hi... (Apr '13) Jul 25 Museum ordo Seclorum 11
News The US in Cuba: a history of organised crime Jul 24 L I G E R 10
News Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) Jul 24 Kizi 143
News US, Cuba, restore full diplomatic ties for firs... Jul 23 USA Today 1
More from around the web