Rubin: Odd bedfellows for Snowden

Rubin: Odd bedfellows for Snowden

There are 3 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Jun 29, 2013, titled Rubin: Odd bedfellows for Snowden. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

The global hunt for Edward Snowden is damaging U.S. interests in ways that go far beyond the intelligence data he leaked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#1 Jun 30, 2013
))))))))))Unfortunately Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist racist dictator it sucks there!

Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship!

No "constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship((((((((((
Don From Canada

Caledon, Canada

#2 Jul 3, 2013
I stand corrected, for quite a long time I have stated, that the Babalu Blog news outlet, was the world championship-caliber-Embellish er, but I stand corrected. The Athens Banner-Herald Reporter, Trudy Rubin, has set the new standard for twisting the truth, that will NOT be overshadowed in the foreseeable future.
I have never read an article that twisted the American Government`s position on their foreign military involvement, to such a degree as this person reported. I don`t know if she is just misinformed, stupid, or was paid by the CIA, to spread this nonsense.
Perhaps someone should hook this woman up to the internet, so that she can actually see what atrocities her government is TRULY INVOLVED in, EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
It`s just unbelievable that she could make these reversed statements, such as the ones in this article,(or is it)!

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#3 Jul 4, 2013
))))))))))Unfortunately Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist racist dictator it sucks there!

Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship!

No "constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship((((((((((9

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada to apologize, pay former Gitmo prisoner ... Jul '17 Retired SOF 41
News Ex-Gitmo inmate receives multimillion payment f... Jul '17 Geezer 11
News Ex-Gitmo prisoner who injured Utahn receives mu... Jul '17 lot 2 say about t... 1
News Canada decision to pay former Gitmo prisoner cr... Jul '17 lot 2 say about t... 1
News Gitmo Detainees Get Russian Propaganda From U.S... Jul '17 lot 2 say about t... 1
News Widow goes after money Canada will give ex-Gitm... Jul '17 lot 2 say about t... 1
News Ex-Gitmo inmate receives multimillion payment f... Jul '17 lots say about th... 1
More from around the web