You prison imates check this out!
Anaisse Sambou

Washington, DC

#1 Oct 1, 2009
Killer may try to kill the guards and escape. He is bluffing when he chooses the chair.
Society In Turmoil wrote:
By David Torrence, working with Montgomery County Police and Montgomery County District and Circuit Courts here in Maryland:
Virginia Seeks To Execute Sniper Muhammad On Nov. 9 And States Attorney, John McCarthy Says "Justice Finally Done, If He Gets The Chair":
John Allen Muhammad's attorney has said he will appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court and tell trial judge Leroy Millete "to go to hell in a handbasket" and at the same time, give him the middle finger, according to an anonymous source working with the Federal Marshalls field precinct. Virginia is seeking a Nov. 9 execution for John Allen Muhammad, mastermind of the deadly 2002 sniper attacks in the Washington, DC area and that arsonist Thomas Sweatt did some shooting as well as Lee Boyd Malvo doing shootings and arsons in the area of Nebraska and Seattle, Washington areas before committing crimes here in Montgomery County. The three thugs, Sweatt, Muhammad and Malvo need to get the electric chair and go to hell. My wife said "A-Men" when she heard the news today.
A prosecutor requested the execution date in a letter sent Wednesday to Prince William Circuit Court in Manassas. Senior Assistant Attorney General Katherine B. Burnett wrote that the November date has been coordinated with the governor's office to ensure consideration of an expected clemency petition because he may try touse his defense lawyers to screw over the judges and try to escape justice.
Muhammad was sentenced to death for the slaying of Dean Meyers, one of 10 people shot to death during a 2002 rampage that terrorized the Washington, DC area and several elderly women have suffered heart attacks and strokes due to the stress of hearing about this on the news.
Muhammad's attorney, Jonathan Sheldon, has said he will appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court but I personally question the veracity of his decision in case Muhammad tries to use Sheldon as a way to threaten the judges and prosecutors. He is known to do that and we plan to be on guard in case of that happening again.
With John Muhammad wanted the world to be in hell, it would be neat and cool if he were to grab the sheriff deputie's pistol and to use on the judge and to escape and terrorize the neighborhoods and hijack a plane to Europe. A real life movie would be fun. I came here from another country but if America starts to suck, I plan to move back to my home country.
Laws Challenged

Gaithersburg, MD

#2 Oct 1, 2009
Anaisse Sambou wrote:
Killer may try to kill the guards and escape. He is bluffing when he chooses the chair.
Society In Turmoil wrote:
By David Torrence, working with Montgomery County Police and Montgomery County District and Circuit Courts here in Maryland:
Virginia Seeks To Execute Sniper Muhammad On Nov. 9 And States Attorney, John McCarthy Says "Justice Finally Done, If He Gets The Chair":
John Allen Muhammad's attorney has said he will appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court and tell trial judge Leroy Millete "to go to hell in a handbasket" and at the same time, give him the middle finger, according to an anonymous source working with the Federal Marshalls field precinct. Virginia is seeking a Nov. 9 execution for John Allen Muhammad, mastermind of the deadly 2002 sniper attacks in the Washington, DC area and that arsonist Thomas Sweatt did some shooting as well as Lee Boyd Malvo doing shootings and arsons in the area of Nebraska and Seattle, Washington areas before committing crimes here in Montgomery County. The three thugs, Sweatt, Muhammad and Malvo need to get the electric chair and go to hell. My wife said "A-Men" when she heard the news today.
A prosecutor requested the execution date in a letter sent Wednesday to Prince William Circuit Court in Manassas. Senior Assistant Attorney General Katherine B. Burnett wrote that the November date has been coordinated with the governor's office to ensure consideration of an expected clemency petition because he may try touse his defense lawyers to screw over the judges and try to escape justice.
Muhammad was sentenced to death for the slaying of Dean Meyers, one of 10 people shot to death during a 2002 rampage that terrorized the Washington, DC area and several elderly women have suffered heart attacks and strokes due to the stress of hearing about this on the news.
Muhammad's attorney, Jonathan Sheldon, has said he will appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court but I personally question the veracity of his decision in case Muhammad tries to use Sheldon as a way to threaten the judges and prosecutors. He is known to do that and we plan to be on guard in case of that happening again.
With John Muhammad wanted the world to be in hell, it would be neat and cool if he were to grab the sheriff deputie's pistol and to use on the judge and to escape and terrorize the neighborhoods and hijack a plane to Europe. A real life movie would be fun. I came here from another country but if America starts to suck, I plan to move back to my home country.
If that were to happen, hopefully the family of the victims catch him, cut him up and feed him to the sewer rats. Justice served! Vigilante justice is the best kind because you are in control of the situation instead of relying on the courts to work the cases.
peter goldsmith

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#3 Nov 11, 2009
john mohammed aint shit. John got given the juice which at 9.06pm last night was on the loose. They put an I.V in both his skinny arms so there was no chance to fight it. He was getting filled up with juice similar to a whirlpool effect u get when u pull the plug out in a bath tub. An i.v in each arm and he was getting the juice nicely. The executioner had big fake tits full of sillicone, stockings and suspenders on, 6 inch clear plastic high-heels. Loads of make-up on and a g-string. She wore a weigh-lifting belt as a skirt and her skin was tanned like she had been in Jamaica 4 a month. She was so sexy. He was so gutted. h HAHAHAH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensville Correctional Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. McDonnell pardons man wrongly convicted fo... (Nov '12) Sep '15 Martin garey 2
News Man freed from prison after serving four years ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Donkey Estonkey 1
News McDonnell says he won't stop Jackson execution (Aug '11) Aug '11 true 3
News Muslim inmate wins suit against govt (May '11) May '11 Joe DeCaro 1
News Muslim inmate wins religion case in Va. (May '11) May '11 Mountain 3
News Virginia inmate exonerated in two rapes to be f... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bengalandi 2
News Va. woman, out of options, nears execution (Sep '10) Sep '10 discount mens jacket 3
More from around the web