Va. gov clears way for DC sniper's execution

There are 52 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Nov 10, 2009, titled Va. gov clears way for DC sniper's execution . In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

Gov. Tim Kaine denied clemency Tuesday for sniper John Allen Muhammad, clearing the way for him to be executed for the attacks that terrorized the nation's capital region for three weeks in 2002. Muhammad is set to die by injection Tuesday night at Greensville Correctional Center in Jarratt. His attorneys had asked Kaine to commute his sentence to life in prison because they say he is mentally ill. The U.S. Supreme Court turned down his final appeal. "I find no compelling reason to set aside the sentence that was recommended by the jury and then imposed and affirmed by the courts," Kaine, who is known for carefully considering death penalty cases, said in a statement. "Accordingly, I decline to intervene."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“The One You Love To Hate”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#42 Nov 11, 2009
Alucard wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even animals have the negro hair. It is other worldly, probably demonic. All human and animals have straight hair. Negro hair is so much like pubic hair that they get crabs instead of lice.
lol-

wow- an insult from a paleface whose a member of the only race in the world without any pigmentation of skin and who has to wash their hair daily for fear of little white lice that have only been found on one other species which are gorillas.

Yet you call blacks gorillas when you white Neanderthals share more attributes. Lol.

You cave dwelling colorless devil ; you nasty lice infected pale faced freak; tell it to your fat hairy ass trailer park mammy because that nasty throwed away beer guzzling heiffer will fall for anything.

Your warped logic gets no respect here - you sister phucking redneck coward.

Location hidden

#43 Nov 11, 2009
Alucard wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. A niggorilla makes a sexual insult. How original. That hasn't been done before.
hey caveman Neanderthal,

at least I don't have to worry about little white creepy crawlees taking up residency in my hair.....

Yuck, yuck, yuck.......

How freakish that you white people have that happen to you.

Also, I don't smell like a wet dog or warm bologna when I get hot and my hair doesn't stick to my head and neck like a wet dog.

Come to think about it, whites don't have room to insult anyone because you guys are closer to animals than any other race of people with the smell your skin gives off when you get hot, and the creepy crawlees in the hair and the lack of any pigmentation of the skin and in some cases eyes (blue eyes are an albino trait) making it to where you have to shield yourselves from the sun (like albinos).

You white people have no room to insult - simply look in the mirrors. LOL!

Location hidden

#44 Nov 11, 2009
Yellow (blonde hair) is also an albino trait.

The pure white race is a race of freaks!!!!
justin

New Orleans, LA

#46 Nov 12, 2009
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LMWAO. White women don't want your unevolved monkey bucks, you retarded sheboon, because we can have good-looking, intelligent white men. Yeah, I know you're jealous of us because we have REAL HAIR unlike that nasty kinky pubic hair you have, but don't take it out on us.
Wow you are some piece of work. im surprised you call yourself intelligent from that dumb comment you just made. the only person who is not evolved is you. if you take the time to read a book about race, culture or origins of why we look different then you will understand, but until you do, your still ignorant trash.
Freddy

Saint Cloud, FL

#47 Nov 13, 2009
Oh Yolando,
Cocks.... get a job and go to work!!!!
Classy white women do not desire a damn black!!!
That is for trashy people.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#48 Nov 14, 2009
Goodbye and good riddance. They should torture him before they execute that devil.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#49 Nov 14, 2009
And that little bastard that participated with him in those murders needs to be put to death as well.

Since: May 09

San Diego, CA

#51 Nov 14, 2009
european wrote:
what more can you exspect from a dumb arse yank, black white yellow green blue etc we all need to get on, ok the guy killed no probs, understand your bitterness, not all blacks the same, we need a world were we live together and be happy and no wars. thank god for europe and common sense.
yea right! Europe and common sense! BTW what are you doing about your radical Muslims? How do you live together and be happy with 10th century barbarians?
The Shocker

Saint Cloud, FL

#52 Nov 14, 2009
Now they have the one dose drug profected to take you out. It will be used Friday to take out a rapist murdering black man in Columbus, Ohio. With the new drug, they are not afraid to use it and are jumping to bust your ass!! I told you knot heads it was coming!!!Less painful and easier on the system, now even the anti liberal cowards say go ahead. They are finally sick of crime.
Ankie

Saint Cloud, FL

#53 Nov 14, 2009
Throw him to the Lyons den!!!
It is past time to stop crime. Kill him NOW!!!!!!
NOW, NOW, NOW!!!! This should be shown on TV. Let the people see what happens when you act like a savage fool!!!
Bad Brad

Saint Cloud, FL

#54 Nov 16, 2009
My black friend Teddy is okay with me. His sister loves to bang me. I am worried about some negro disease, but we roll on!!I whipped a blacks ass over him and her. He is really cool but he can't fight, I found that interesting, can't take a damn punch!! He carrys his pistol, never has shot the damn thing.Like most of them, lot of mouth. I tell you whatI am into his half white ass sister!!!!We Groove!!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#55 Nov 16, 2009
Bad Brad wrote:
My black friend Teddy is okay with me. His sister loves to bang me. I am worried about some negro disease, but we roll on!!I whipped a blacks ass over him and her. He is really cool but he can't fight, I found that interesting, can't take a damn punch!! He carrys his pistol, never has shot the damn thing.Like most of them, lot of mouth. I tell you whatI am into his half white ass sister!!!!We Groove!!!!!
Stop lying. You sound like one of those white guys that fantasize about being with a black woman but can't get one to give you any attention. You know damn well you made all this crap up you posted above. Stop fantasizing about black women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensville Correctional Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man freed from prison after serving four years ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Donkey Estonkey 1
News Gov. McDonnell pardons man wrongly convicted fo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Donkey Estonkey 1
News McDonnell says he won't stop Jackson execution (Aug '11) Aug '11 true 3
News Muslim inmate wins suit against govt (May '11) May '11 Joe DeCaro 1
News Muslim inmate wins religion case in Va. (May '11) May '11 Mountain 3
News Virginia inmate exonerated in two rapes to be f... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bengalandi 2
News Va. woman, out of options, nears execution (Sep '10) Sep '10 discount mens jacket 3
More from around the web