Va. gov clears way for DC sniper's execution

Nov 10, 2009 | Posted by: Know4life | Full story: news.yahoo.com

Gov. Tim Kaine denied clemency Tuesday for sniper John Allen Muhammad, clearing the way for him to be executed for the attacks that terrorized the nation's capital region for three weeks in 2002. Muhammad is set to die by injection Tuesday night at Greensville Correctional Center in Jarratt. His attorneys had asked Kaine to commute his sentence to life in prison because they say he is mentally ill. The U.S. Supreme Court turned down his final appeal. "I find no compelling reason to set aside the sentence that was recommended by the jury and then imposed and affirmed by the courts," Kaine, who is known for carefully considering death penalty cases, said in a statement. "Accordingly, I decline to intervene."

Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“The One You Love To Hate”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Why kill him? That's one less black man for white women!

“"Big FN deal"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 10, 2009
 
Yolanda wrote:
Why kill him? That's one less black man for white women!
You know his wife is a dark skinned Black women right?

http://wbal.com/apps/news/articlefiles/36444-...

http://wbal.com/apps/news/templates/story.asp...
lol

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yolanda wrote:
Why kill him? That's one less black man for white women!
Why not kill him thats one less black man PERIOD
the_truth_be_tol d2006

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Yolanda wrote:
Why kill him? That's one less black man for white women!
Don't worry. You'll still have this hero for a little longer, and from what I understand, he only does Black girls

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID12...
DEBIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

kill him kill him kill him murder death kill MDK!
Wanda

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He must man up and pay the price for his horrible crime, fry his ass!!!!

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Since: Jun 08

SOMEWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yolanda wrote:
Why kill him? That's one less black man for white women!
I HOPE YOU ARE BEING SARCASTIC!
Whatever

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Yolanda wrote:
Why kill him? That's one less black man for white women!
LMWAO. White women don't want your unevolved monkey bucks, you retarded sheboon, because we can have good-looking, intelligent white men. Yeah, I know you're jealous of us because we have REAL HAIR unlike that nasty kinky pubic hair you have, but don't take it out on us.

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Since: Jun 08

SOMEWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

THICKLKSNICKERS wrote:
<quoted text>I HOPE YOU ARE BEING SARCASTIC!
oh sorry yolanda i posted to the wrong person.
Nippy

Plymouth Meeting, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good. He can meet all the innocent people he killed and he will no longer be able to terrorize and threathen people or their children ever again.

9pm is the end for him.

“The One You Love To Hate”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LMWAO. White women don't want your unevolved monkey bucks, you retarded sheboon, because we can have good-looking, intelligent white men. Yeah, I know you're jealous of us because we have REAL HAIR unlike that nasty kinky pubic hair you have, but don't take it out on us.
white women are spreading themselves (and their white race) thin by phucking any and everything that isn't white.

Your a troll and a damn lie. White women have always desired black cock. This is well known within the black community.

White women don't want black men you say?! LOL!

Well, someone should have sent that memo to Nicole Brown Simpson and that black police officers girlfriend in Ohio before they got sacked! LOL!
Sinajuavi

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMG yet again bigots take it to the lowest possible cesspool-scraping level, no matter what...

I remember when the snipings were occurring, black racists online were claiming it had to be a white guy, because only whites were that evil. White racists were claiming also that it had to be a white, but for the reason that blacks weren't smart enough.

So I confess I was laughing when he was caught and was black, proving both colors of racist wrong.

Not evil enough? Not smart enough? LOL!!! Racists are so stupid... as on this thread...
european

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

what more can you exspect from a dumb arse yank, black white yellow green blue etc we all need to get on, ok the guy killed no probs, understand your bitterness, not all blacks the same, we need a world were we live together and be happy and no wars. thank god for europe and common sense.

“NATIONAL FRONT VICTORIOUS!! ”

Since: Jun 09

VIVE LA FRANCE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I have heard the viewing area will be full of victim's family members. There was such demand for access to the event that some requests were turned down due to lack of space. It's obvious the families desired to see justice carried out to the end.

My only problem is that his cohort (and LOVER) John Malvo escaped the same fate.
Nippy

Plymouth Meeting, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sinajuavi wrote:
OMG yet again bigots take it to the lowest possible cesspool-scraping level, no matter what...
I remember when the snipings were occurring, black racists online were claiming it had to be a white guy, because only whites were that evil. White racists were claiming also that it had to be a white, but for the reason that blacks weren't smart enough.
So I confess I was laughing when he was caught and was black, proving both colors of racist wrong.
Not evil enough? Not smart enough? LOL!!! Racists are so stupid... as on this thread...
Hello, Ish. He's evil and should die for his crimes. I wouldn't care if he was black or white. I felt the same way about Timothy McVeigh who killed babies. Outrage. The killings were horrific, but what was even worse was how he held an entire tri-state area in terror not knowing when he was going to attack again. Worse still were his threats that his next targets would be school children on a school bus.

Anyone who preys on innocent people whom have done nothing to them just for sport need not live agmonst us and I don't care what color that person is and I believe that those types of people, alone with child abusers, should be removed from the planet.
WhiteBoy

Elkridge, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dont be surprised if Jessee, Jessee Jr, Al, Martin 111 and NAACP put a stop to this black man being put down by the white man for lack of evidence.
39ehonor

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

He'll be dead at 9 pm, 55 min from now--HURRY!
Nippy

Plymouth Meeting, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WhiteBoy wrote:
Dont be surprised if Jessee, Jessee Jr, Al, Martin 111 and NAACP put a stop to this black man being put down by the white man for lack of evidence.
Well they have 45 minutes. Didn't know they had that much power.

What a dumb ass post!

“Liberals and Progressives ”

Since: Oct 09

Eat their own excrement

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WhiteBoy wrote:
Dont be surprised if Jessee, Jessee Jr, Al, Martin 111 and NAACP put a stop to this black man being put down by the white man for lack of evidence.
Jesus isn't stopping this one.......dumbass
Dale Phillips

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 10, 2009
 
Yolanda wrote:
Why kill him? That's one less black man for white women!
You are STUPID!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greensville Correctional Center Discussions

Search the Greensville Correctional Center Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Man freed from prison after serving four years ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Donkey Estonkey 1
Gov. McDonnell pardons man wrongly convicted fo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Donkey Estonkey 1
McDonnell says he won't stop Jackson execution (Aug '11) Aug '11 true 3
Muslim inmate wins suit against govt (May '11) May '11 Joe DeCaro 1
Muslim inmate wins religion case in Va. (May '11) May '11 Mountain 3
Virginia inmate exonerated in two rapes to be f... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bengalandi 2
Va. woman, out of options, nears execution (Sep '10) Sep '10 discount mens jacket 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••