McDonnell says he won't stop Jackson execution
Aug 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell said Friday he will not stop Thursday's scheduled execution of a man who was convicted of raping and killing an elderly Williamsburg woman.
Ahhhhh poor little murderer
the liberals will cry
What is your understanding of the word liberal?
Pray do tell, when did you lot lose your marbles? Take for example the debate between the stalwarts of your 'cause';
Bachmann [has] made a living off the federal government now that she realises others might do as well, she wants to "reduce its size - less surface area of attack i suppose the welfare queen"
The same person that has achieved NOTHING since in Congress -'Oh, that's not counting 'taking 10,000 people to Washington'- Well, given most of your money is swiped from the Federal Government, you could achieve it - YOU LIAR.
Pawlenty - A moron of uncommon felonious stupid!ty. Dull as the day is long and fading in polls and fundraising, this demon really believes he can be POTUS. You look at his mug and there is something not honest about him either. Dig hard enough, there's a scandal i'm sure.
Against that backdrop, Pawlenty called it like it was - SHE HAS A RECORD OF MISS-STATING AND MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS - Translate, beee arch is a liar!
...and this is the side that 'true' is backing. Ironic given your choice of 'handle'.
If anyone should cry, it should be you -'true'. Life's shorted you. To be so 'special' and not see it, special place in hell for your ilk.
The president could save you and your lot today from drowning by diving into, yes, into a child's swimming pool because you never learned to swim and by supper time [that's dinner time to you] you'd be repeating the same bile about him using words you don't understand like,economy,socialism, obamacare, liberal ...etc
When i say you don't understand these words, i mean not the hazy understanding you gleaned from fox but THE REAL ACCEPTED DEFINITION.
Being honest with yourself for a change, can you, seriously with hand on heart not see how retarded you come across? Really?... and you wonder why a $100K + job is out of your reach? That is the result of your woolly thinking.
Ohhh, going to cry now, you poor illiterate,'not in my sandbox' 6umba$$?
Know this; We are fighting to save this country from a rogue element of !d!ot citizens (Yep. You and lot)
I hope as you read, you pause and reflect at all stoping points using as a point of departure to really examine your perception of reality.
It'd be quite easy to move forward rebuilding [after ending the iraq war =$9 billion a week [YOU DIDN'T SAY SQUAT IN THIS ADVENTURE TO THE WRONG PLACE IF IN FACT YOU SOUGHT BIN LADEN], and taking out 'bin hidin', saving the car industry, proping up the housing market, getting paid back With interesT by the banks that were helped.
Thick as you are, know this - no more! No more patently false patronising speeches and/or lies steeped in ad hominem. No more rhetoric garnered from the blimp in chief - limb... or something, no more paying fraudulent $kum [sp] like 'oreeeeallly' or hani... whatever his full name may be or the garden tool [starts with 'h' and ends in 'e'] Megyn -$umba$$ name fits to the tee.
I strongly suggest you limit your response - if any to areas you are quite familiar with. You've demonstrated in your one paragraph you are not one of learning.
Full of mirth and absolutely no matter but what fox tells you. I understand, however, you might be overmatched.
This guy and his wife are the biggest phonies we have ever had in public office...and takes some doing today.
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a 'lawyer.' He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application.
A 'Voluntary Surrender' is not something where you decide, "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a 'Voluntary Surrender' is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender' your license five seconds before the state suspends you.
2 Michelle Obama 'voluntarily surrendered' her law license in 1993.
3. So, we have the first black President and First Lady, who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts!
4. A senior lecturer is one thing; a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago.
5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.)'served as a professor' in the law school-but that is a title Obama - who taught courses there part-time, never held - a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.
6. "He did not hold the title of Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at theUniversity of Chicago School of Law.
Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet... ;
7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence, NOT the Constitution.
8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the...
9. Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal."
10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?
When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight.
Keep this moving - educate others.
In doubt? Check it out through the sources provided!
|Man freed from prison after serving four years ... (Nov '12)||Nov '12||Donkey Estonkey||1|
|Gov. McDonnell pardons man wrongly convicted fo... (Nov '12)||Nov '12||Donkey Estonkey||1|
|Muslim inmate wins suit against govt (May '11)||May '11||Joe DeCaro||1|
|Muslim inmate wins religion case in Va. (May '11)||May '11||Mountain||3|
|Virginia inmate exonerated in two rapes to be f... (Mar '11)||Mar '11||Bengalandi||2|
|Va. woman, out of options, nears execution (Sep '10)||Sep '10||discount mens jacket||3|
|Va. woman, out of options, nears execution (Sep '10)||Sep '10||va_tazdad||2|