Man who killed 2 scheduled for execut...

Man who killed 2 scheduled for execution tonight

There are 15 comments on the The Virginian-Pilot story from May 20, 2010, titled Man who killed 2 scheduled for execution tonight. In it, The Virginian-Pilot reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to block Thursday's scheduled execution of a Virginia man convicted in two separate shooting deaths.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Virginian-Pilot.

true

Stuart, VA

#2 May 20, 2010
always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when some pieceofshit is going to get fried
true

Stuart, VA

#3 May 20, 2010
Captainstillhere wrote:
If only it were Michael Vick.....
lol no that sh^t was funny i dont care who you are, how you been captian? check the post on the article ABC wrote about all the violence the illeagals are doing in a small part of arizona. somebody should send obama there to declare it a disastar

“Politically Incorrect since 71”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#5 May 21, 2010
Too bad the kids that had to witness their parents' murders couldn't be the ones trying to insert the IV's.
Satan

Clayton, NC

#6 May 21, 2010
Keep `em coming guys, I got plenty of space.
true

Stuart, VA

#7 May 21, 2010
keckie wrote:
Too bad the kids that had to witness their parents' murders couldn't be the ones trying to insert the IV's.
damn you mean they didnt fry his butt darnit
guest2010

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 21, 2010
This is EXACTLY why the death penalty is a JOKE. He was executed 14 YEARS after he killed these people. 14 YEARS!!!! That's just ludicrous! Why should he be allowed to live 14 years while all of HIS civil rights are NOT violated. The minute you kill someone, you lose your civil rights and the death sentence should be carried out immediately, just like it is in the Middle East countries. They don't wait 14 years to execute a cold blooded killer, they take him straight from the courtroom to the firing squad. The death penalty is NOT a deterrant in the U.S. because they know they will sit of death row for 15+ years before the sentence is carried out. As long as the death penalty is not immediately carried out, the death penalty is a JOKE!!!
Satan

Clayton, NC

#9 May 21, 2010
guest2010 wrote:
This is EXACTLY why the death penalty is a JOKE. He was executed 14 YEARS after he killed these people. 14 YEARS!!!! That's just ludicrous! Why should he be allowed to live 14 years while all of HIS civil rights are NOT violated. The minute you kill someone, you lose your civil rights and the death sentence should be carried out immediately, just like it is in the Middle East countries. They don't wait 14 years to execute a cold blooded killer, they take him straight from the courtroom to the firing squad. The death penalty is NOT a deterrant in the U.S. because they know they will sit of death row for 15+ years before the sentence is carried out. As long as the death penalty is not immediately carried out, the death penalty is a JOKE!!!
There shouldn`t even be a "death row". Take them straight from the courtroom and execute them on Prime Time T.V.. MAYBE that would deter some of the thugs-to-be.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#10 May 21, 2010
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>There shouldn`t even be a "death row". Take them straight from the courtroom and execute them on Prime Time T.V.. MAYBE that would deter some of the thugs-to-be.
Thats the mind of a demon, speak to yourself.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#11 May 21, 2010
Captainstillhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama should be sent back to Kenya and never released.
And you should be wrapped and swallowed in your own rebel flag as food for an Orca.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#12 May 21, 2010
Captainstillhere wrote:
If only it were Michael Vick.....
If only it was you.
thinking free

Scottsville, VA

#13 May 23, 2010
If not for the grace of God go I. Anyone care to try and equate that phrase with this topic? Let me help, not be a Christian myself there are little jewels of human thought that speak to todays events. State sponsored premeditated murder solves nothing. A proven fact. And why did Illinois put a moratorium on state executions? The answer to that question points to the meaning behind the first sentence.
true

Stuart, VA

#14 May 24, 2010
thinking free wrote:
If not for the grace of God go I. Anyone care to try and equate that phrase with this topic? Let me help, not be a Christian myself there are little jewels of human thought that speak to todays events. State sponsored premeditated murder solves nothing. A proven fact. And why did Illinois put a moratorium on state executions? The answer to that question points to the meaning behind the first sentence.
all i know is he was given the cool aid and is finaly dead, no more of our tax dollars to take care of him,
Patty

Charlottesville, VA

#16 May 26, 2010
guest2010 wrote:
I totally agree! And in those 15+ years we the people feed, clothed, provided medical care which I believe tallys around 60K a year! We're the ones that are being punished first!
Clancie

Yorktown, VA

#17 May 26, 2010
It's only because he is black.
true

Stuart, VA

#18 May 26, 2010
Captainstillhere wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to speed up and expand the system.
give me a judge dredd outfit and armorment and the bike and i will work for the country expiditing justus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensville Correctional Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. McDonnell pardons man wrongly convicted fo... (Nov '12) Sep '15 Martin garey 2
News Man freed from prison after serving four years ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Donkey Estonkey 1
News McDonnell says he won't stop Jackson execution (Aug '11) Aug '11 true 3
News Muslim inmate wins suit against govt (May '11) May '11 Joe DeCaro 1
News Muslim inmate wins religion case in Va. (May '11) May '11 Mountain 3
News Virginia inmate exonerated in two rapes to be f... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bengalandi 2
News Va. woman, out of options, nears execution (Sep '10) Sep '10 discount mens jacket 3
More from around the web