Are the inmates on lockdown as of 11/...

Are the inmates on lockdown as of 11/04/2011?

naoma

Stockton, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2011
I would like some up to date information of what's going on in there my son is there and I haven't recieved a letter from him in 3 week's, which is not like him. does anyone have any info they can share with me?
Yaya

Encino, CA

#2 Dec 2, 2011
My brother is in there as well, and i have not heard from him in over a month. i called and said everything was fine but its unlike him to not write me back!
maddy

Honolulu, HI

#3 Dec 12, 2011
mail is taking a long time to process! my bf sent me mail dated 2 weeks before thanksgiving and i just recieved it today! one month later!!
Jaclyn Solis

Irvine, CA

#4 Oct 24, 2012
my husband is there and i got a letter from him the other day letting me know they are on lockdown, cause he usually calls everynight but hasnt been able to. but my mail hasnt been backed up...
Hiswifey

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Does anyone know if Folsom is on lockdown? Havent heard frm my hubby since 12/27/2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Folsom State Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On This Day: Johnny Cash Plays at Folsom Prison (Jan '09) Jan '16 Ryan Riders 23
News Sacto 911: New women's prison for Folsom (Feb '13) Aug '13 Carol 3
3 strikes (Apr '13) Apr '13 Little Bird 1
News The FBI's 'Most Wanted' (Jan '13) Jan '13 bad ideal cpms 2
Folsom Prision Riots (Dec '11) Dec '11 Bonnie Martin 1
News Folsom State Prison Guard Accused Of Providing ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Makanya Rouse 1
News When the judges ordered California to empty its... (May '11) May '11 Bob Burns 1
More from around the web