Sacto 911: New women's prison for Folsom

Jan 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sacramento Bee Newspaper

The Folsom Women's Facility, located near Folsom State Prison and California State Prison-Sacramento, is expected to receive its first inmates next week.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2013
Laura

Oakland, CA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Does anyone have any information on the new Folsom Women's Facility?
Physical address? Visiting hours? Etc.
my daughter was moved there during the week and I'm going to visit tomorrow. All I know is the Facility's name
Thank you
Laura
Deb

Hanford, CA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Laura wrote:
Does anyone have any information on the new Folsom Women's Facility?
Physical address? Visiting hours? Etc.
my daughter was moved there during the week and I'm going to visit tomorrow. All I know is the Facility's name
Thank you
Laura
Have you found out anything on this? I am trying to go visit this weekend and have not found any visiting information yet. Nobody seems to know anything. Let me know if you hear anything and I'll do the same!
Carol

Modesto, CA

#3 Aug 30, 2013
I am trying to visit someone at Folsom Woman's facility. I signed up for the visiting appointment program and then was told that I don't need to do that for visiting the Folsom Women's facility. I was approved as a visitor, but don't know what to do next. Do I just show up on visitation day? Can someone help me, as the person who I am visiting will be released in a couple ofweeks and I want to visit right away. Help!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Folsom State Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 strikes (Apr '13) Apr '13 Little Bird 1
The FBI's 'Most Wanted' (Jan '13) Jan '13 bad ideal cpms 2
Are the inmates on lockdown as of 11/04/2011? (Nov '11) Jan '13 Hiswifey 5
Folsom Prision Riots (Dec '11) Dec '11 Bonnie Martin 1
Folsom State Prison Guard Accused Of Providing ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Makanya Rouse 1
When the judges ordered California to empty its... (May '11) May '11 Bob Burns 1
150 Inmates Involved in Riot, Several Injured (May '11) May '11 sabrina 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Folsom State Prison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••