John Grisham finds mysterious Virginia's application of the death penalty

There are 2 comments on the Sentencing Law and Policy story from Sep 12, 2010, titled John Grisham finds mysterious Virginia's application of the death penalty. In it, Sentencing Law and Policy reports that:

Famed lawyer-author John Grisham has this long commentary in Sunday's Washington Post , which is headlined "Teresa Lewis didn't pull the trigger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentencing Law and Policy.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Looks like Grisham has another work of fiction to his credits. It looks like he has forgotten everything he learned in law school.

Since: Nov 09

Foley, AL

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Maybe he should start representing death penalty cases since he knows so much. I hope he is a better lawyer than he is an author.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fluvanna Correctional Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dying Inmate Denied Request to Go Home, Governo... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jorja Fox 1
News Inmates Graduate from UVA Business Pilot Program (May '13) Nov '13 amanda f 64
News Abuses exposed at Fluvanna Correctional Center (Jan '10) Nov '13 amanda f 11
worried sister (Nov '13) Nov '13 amanda f 1
News Incarcerated women use Internet to seek pen pals (Jul '13) Jul '13 bobo 1
News Warden Responsible for "Lesbian Cell Block" Is ... (Dec '09) Jan '13 Ell 12
News Va. to execute first woman in nearly a century (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tired of the BS 5
More from around the web