Former mayor of Melissa, Texas indict...

Former mayor of Melissa, Texas indicted on federal charges

There are 4 comments on the North Texas e-News story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Former mayor of Melissa, Texas indicted on federal charges. In it, North Texas e-News reports that:

Two Collin County, Texas men, including the former mayor of the city of Melissa, have been indicted in connection with a bribery scheme in the Eastern District of Texas, announced U.S. Attorney John M. Bales.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Texas e-News.

Flamingo DAZE

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Hi David, it's been a long time coming i know- betcha thought we forgot about you, didn't you? we're coming for the rest of your little friends too and we're gonna getcha because when you do bad things you get got, if you screwed me over while you were getting them...
Ellen

Christiansted, Virgin Islands, U.S.

#2 Sep 13, 2012
From what I have heard, David Dorman has it coming! Karma is a bitch!
McKinney Texas Forever

Howe, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2013
I heard another developer may have paid off a melissa mayor. How many mayors have been in melissa in the last decade? David Dorman pleadign guilty is making headlines and is the topic of current events all over here in Collin County. How many developers own a large piece in melissa? Find out who got paid for melissa city hall I hear so much about. How long is a day in prison? Does someone need to send him a soap on a rope or just let him enjoy dropping the bar of soap and meeting big bubba?
crazy

Mckinney, TX

#4 Apr 26, 2013
so why did Melissa need that large city hall any ways it makes there town look like a dump case its so big and nice and Melissa as not either one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Accused of Smuggling King Cobras in Potato ... 8 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Man Who Served Time In Ganim Case Arrested In D... 13 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Transgender inmate in B.C. wins right to move t... Jul 23 Tell em Get lost 1
News Obama granted her clemency. Less than a year la... Jul 22 John 32
News Dennis Hastert returns to Illinois to complete ... Jul 22 Marcavage s Emission 5
News J. Dennis Hastert, Ex-House Speaker Who Admitte... Jul 18 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Federal records: Hastert released from prison i... Jul 18 Third World Order 10
More from around the web