2 sentenced in W.Va. illegal immigran...

2 sentenced in W.Va. illegal immigrant case

There are 10 comments on the KXXV-TV Waco story from Sep 26, 2012, titled 2 sentenced in W.Va. illegal immigrant case. In it, KXXV-TV Waco reports that:

Two Mexican nationals have been sentenced to nearly six months in federal prison for transporting illegal immigrants, while a Texas man has pleaded guilty to similar charges in another case in West Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXXV-TV Waco.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Wow, a whopping six months...did the confiscate their ill-gotten gains, or did they let them wire them home, to assure that they have a nice little nest egg available to them at the ready when they decide to sneak back here to resume their illegal enterprise? We all know that they will not stop what they are doing...period. It's been too easy up to the point of being caught. They will be more vigilant the next time around.
Pug

Bridgeview, IL

#2 Sep 26, 2012
A whole six months for human traffiking.
cute donkeys

Ardsley, NY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
West Virginia better be careful. Virginia is overrun as is so many other states. I have seen things go from 0 to millions over a 17 year period and can tell you that it all begins with a few here and there. No big deal right? Think again. Stop it while you can my friends
Magadala

Glenoma, WA

#4 Sep 26, 2012
These sentences make no sene!!! One is sentenced 5 years for 11 people, and the other 6 mos for 14 people!!!

It should be formula based, 1 year per person transported!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 26, 2012
6 months? Light sentence. These type cases should garner at least 3 years per illegal alien. I'd rather see far longer sentences and hard labor.
Magadala

Glenoma, WA

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Hard labor, make them work in the fields to repay citizens for welfare and ID theft!!! Work them like dogs without pay for a couple of years, they won't come back!
Pug

Bridgeview, IL

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
6 months? Light sentence. These type cases should garner at least 3 years per illegal alien. I'd rather see far longer sentences and hard labor.
They are "hardworkers", right?

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#9 Sep 27, 2012
They should have gotten 20 Years.
Tyrone

Hanford, CA

#10 Sep 27, 2012
Are you all for real ? Sounds like a comic book put out by the Klu Klux Klan straight out of Macon County Georgia.
sba131

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
Are you all for real ? Sounds like a comic book put out by the Klu Klux Klan straight out of Macon County Georgia.
Ignorance is bliss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sessions' tough on crime talk could lead to ful... 2 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS 12
News Sessionsa tough on crime talk could lead to ful... 3 hr snarky anarchy 12
News Private prison stocks up 100% since Trump's win Feb 24 tomin cali 1
News Deportation fears, rumors are affecting busines... Feb 22 Pay Back 4
News Plea is guilty in mailed-threats case Feb 20 George Nunn 1
News Wheat Ridge doctor pleads guilty in oxycodone p... (May '13) Feb 18 Susanne 2
News Getting drugs off streets - Feb 13 YOLO 15
More from around the web