News Nearby: Chick-fil-A to Stop Funding Anti-Gay Groups

Sep 21, 2012 Read more: Patch.com 10

Chick-fil-A to Stop Funding Anti-Gay Groups - Norcross Patch A lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender advocacy organization in Chicago says Chick-fil-A will cease donations to groups that oppose gay marriage.

Read more
SPEEDIEG

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 21, 2012
This is absolutely not true. Chik Fil A has not changed their stance.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 21, 2012
SPEEDIEG wrote:
This is absolutely not true. Chik Fil A has not changed their stance.
This second, it just occurred to me that maybe they tried and that the antigay *S-C-R-E-E-C-H-I-N-G* caused them to back down. These people are puppets, puppets, puppets of the antigay.

In fact, I believe much antigay *screeching and savage vitriol* comes from their hatred that they cannot control someone like YOU (i.e., someone pro-gay). On one side, they have people doing their bidding on "religious" terms. On the other, they have half the nation telling them to **** off and go suck a sow's ****. I mean, they're painfully obviously not happy with people who refuse to listen to a word they say, and I *LOOOOOOVE* it.
CHAS

Dillon, CO

#3 Sep 21, 2012
This "news" has been contradicted by Chik-fil-A and is out of date and wrong.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 21, 2012
"Alderman Moreno has confirmed that Chick-fil-A will no longer give money to anti-gay organizations and that they have clarified in an internal document that the company will treat every person equally, regardless of sexual orientation," stated the release.

The Atlanta-based fast food chain raised the ire of the LGBT community this past summer when revelations it had made large contributions, estimated at over $5 million, via the WinShape Foundation to groups that oppose same-sex marriage. Gay protests were followed by support gatherings by anti-gay marriage groups and an appreciation day initiated by former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Chick-fil-A has decided to clarify recent statements made by The Civil Rights Agenda regarding their “corporate giving”. Simply put, they have made it clear that they feel that they must “be responsible stewards of all that God has entrusted to us.” They went on to say that the company’s “giving heritage is focused on programs that educate youth, strengthen families, and enrich marriages and support communities.”

They pledge to “continue to focus our giving in those areas. Our intent is not to support political or social agendas.”

Arrogant bastards.....
Agayman

Laguna Beach, CA

#6 Sep 21, 2012
We gays never forget. Ever try to buy a Coors beer in a gay bar?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Agayman wrote:
I do all the time. That boycott ended a long time ago. I even have a rainbow "Coors" t-shirt. Coors sponsored the wet underwear contest at one of the bars in Reno!
Happy Hetero

Reykjavík, Iceland

#8 Sep 21, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I do all the time. That boycott ended a long time ago. I even have a rainbow "Coors" t-shirt. Coors sponsored the wet underwear contest at one of the bars in Reno!
What kind of panties did you wear in the contest?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Huntington, MA

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Happy Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of panties did you wear in the contest?
He had strawberry glitter grey undies on with a can of Coors resting on his backside. I don't know how he does it.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Agayman wrote:
Not missing anything. Coors beer sucks big time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What the Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration ... 12 hr Nopervs 1
News Mexican Mafia Member Sentenced to 18 Years in P... (Aug '11) Fri bad 23
News Ex-suburban New York police officer, 2 daughter... Apr 14 cops are psychopaths 4
News Undocumented immigrants working at SETX refiner... Apr 13 tomin cali 1
News Californian gets 2 years in drug case, stopped ... Apr 3 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 2 sex-trafficking cases involve Jacksonville Apr 1 annamarie 1
News Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. arrives at Baltim... Mar 29 Carla 1
More from around the web