Man behind anti-Islam film due in Los...

Man behind anti-Islam film due in Los Angeles court next week

There are 1 comment on the National Post story from Oct 7, 2012, titled Man behind anti-Islam film due in Los Angeles court next week. In it, National Post reports that:

A California man behind an anti-Islam film that stoked violent protests in the Muslim world is due to appear in a federal court in Los Angeles next week for a preliminary hearing on whether he violated the terms of his probation over a 2010 bank fraud conviction, court papers show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

Mel

Lugoff, SC

#1 Oct 7, 2012
The intelligence has proven that the violent protests were provicated by islamist factions. Using this film as the reason is just an excuse by the current admistration to hide the true facts until after the election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama cuts short the sentences of 111 federal i... 3 hr okimar 19
News Federal Inmates to be Housed at D. Ray James Pr... (Jan '10) Aug 23 tutina 28
News Barletta, Grandparents Raising Grandchildren di... Aug 22 Angela Park Coke 1
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19
News Federal weapons violation lands Limestone man i... (Mar '11) Aug 15 Baby mama 5
News Man gets 5 years in prison for arson during riots Aug 15 T-Bow 2
News Key figure in CPS bribery scandal close to plea... Aug 11 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web