Inmate sues over discarded sandwiches

Inmate sues over discarded sandwiches

There are 5 comments on the story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Inmate sues over discarded sandwiches. In it, reports that:

An inmate of a federal prison in central Pennsylvania is suing, saying he was wrongly punished for "theft" when all he did was take about 30 sandwiches that a vendor threw in the garbage while restocking a dining hall machine.

Join the discussion below, or

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 4, 2010
You know when you're in prison they can punish you for crapp'n wrong. Pardon my francais ci vous plait.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2010
How can this guy be considered for parole when he thinks eating old sandwiches out of the garbage is a good idea?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Inmates are sue happy. If he would have gotten sick from eating the old sandwiches, he could have sued the vendor and the prison. He didn't weigh his options well.
Juice Simpson

Brooksville, FL

#4 Oct 4, 2010
Maybe that inmate enjoys eating baloney sandwiches with the week old bread a little green around the middle from mold.

Since: Oct 08

Rushville, NY

#5 Oct 4, 2010
The fact that he grabbed 30 of them makes me think of 'swapping' material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Correctional Institution, Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CIA whistleblower imprisoned despite prosecutor... (May '13) May '13 Bama Yankee 1
Prisioner (Dec '11) Dec '11 Lizy 1
More from around the web